GN needs to be in CARS cartoon

well, that would be kinda cool but I'm pretty sure the artists purposly deviate from any potential copyright issues on the vehicles. and if I'm not mistaken, I believe the green race car (Chick Hicks?) in the first movie was based on an 80's Regal body. I suspect that's about as close as they'll get to putting a GN in a Cars movie.

:cool:

There was...kinda.

The green race car that was the hero's rival is a regal. Look up "cars characters,chick" on google images. Look real close at the movie stills. There is a bump on the hood....bringing the GN back to it's roots.

I would attach a picture.....but this is an iPad and it sucks in many other ways than just no flash player.

There was...kinda.

The green race car that was the hero's rival is a regal. Look up "cars characters,chick" on google images. Look real close at the movie stills. There is a bump on the hood....bringing the GN back to it's roots.

I would attach a picture.....but this is an iPad and it sucks in many other ways than just no flash player.
I wonder if the car number 86 is a play on the production year?

Maybe we could think up a storyline for the producers of the next CARS movie? The GN could be an old rival come back to cause trouble. Isn't that how most racers feel when they see a GN come through the gates?
"Dang it! A GN. This V6 is going to make my big, loud V8 look like a punk." :(

Do you think the green color of the 86 was in reference to Darrel/Junior's ride in the day?