GN meets in NY

tom weber

Hello All,
Im looking for a meeting spot for GN owners on long Island some where,I'd appreciate your help finding meets.Thanks In Advance

Friday nights at Belemore train station.
I'll be there tonight. Nice handful of Turbos regals and also many other nice cars will be there. I'm bringing my M5.

There is a group of turbo Buicks that meet at a small car show on Tuesday nights. Exit 17 off the southern state on dogwood ave think its Franklin square? Haven't been there lately...sure it's still active.

yes, we are a small group of about 40 turbo Buicks. Empire Muscle Cars... Tues nite Dogwood shoping Center Ext 17s on southern state left at first light and follow around till you see about 100 cars. Great guys not all turbos any make or models... If you love cars come down

I'm about 20 minutes from there. Don't think I can make it tonight. But I'm in next week. Thanks for the info.

Going to Dogwood in a few minutes
Captree is my favorite, nice drive and a tons of cars

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where is captree?

look up Captree state park.
its in Suffolk County.
Actually its two locations
winter time the meet is at Captree
and the
summer meets are at OBI near Captree
you can also look it up on Youtube and see some videos.
its a awesome drive
I will warn you that on nice days if you show up at OBI after 8:00 AM you WILL NOT find a parking spot.
The Captree parking lot is huge so that one is not really an issue.

Yup ,we are at dogwood Tuesday nights all threw the winter months also...

I'm headed to dogwood tomorrow, weather permitting ? Interested to see how many turbo Buicks turn out?

I'm headed to dogwood tomorrow, weather permitting ? Interested to see how many turbo Buicks turn out?
most of us will be their.....if it rains daily drivers will be present...

Def look for Empire Muscle Cars.com shirts and stickers.There might be a few Gn's there .We do have a few .

I was also there last night also. I seen 3 GNs. One TTA. Just passed through. I was in the white M5. Seemed to be the only Euro car there.