gn left fender, alum bumper brace, marker light, etc

SMOKINGV6

UDLOSE
DRIVERS fender nice shape 75.00 front aluminum bumper brace 85.00 , intercooler fan 30.00, stock intercooler 135.00 ,marker lights with blackout 45.00 each, gn steering wheel nice but not perfect, 175.00 , bolt in high flow cat, used for emissions test twice , 130.00 steering column , tilt, column shift , includes ignition key and lock cylinder, 95.00 plus shipping .... call or text me with needs, have a few other odds and ends 708 514 4832 , thanks tom. located in alsip IL 60803

ONLY HAVEPASSENGER SIDE MARKER , IT IS NICE SHAPE, BLACKED OUT FROM FACTORY FRM WHAT I CAN TEll. I CAN EMAIL OR TEXT PICS TO YOU.

also have a tilt steering column from a 80's g body, monte carlo , column shift includes ign key, 95.00 plus shipping......bump

It is still Available,lmk

Thank you for your fast reply....I appreciate it. Yes, I'd like to know if this is the inner insert that goes inside the whole front bumper, usually called a bumper insert....lots of different descriptions of this piece out there,(brace, support, insert, etc,.) so just checking if this is the insert that goes inside the bumper from end to end.......also, is it in good shape? I'd like to have one that's not been in an accident nor bent.....and, if you could, could you send me pictures of it to my online name, fast87gn@aol.com, or right on this page if you'd like......so, if all the answers are yes, then I'd love to purchase it........waiting for your reply....and thanks again for your fast reply. Best to you.

Bruce '87 Grand National