GN in Species movie

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
I was watching the movie Species. In one shot the hot girl gets hit by a GN. He takes off spinning the tires. Cool.

Theres also one in Straight Outta Compton when dude comes to see jerry at his house.....

It's still being made, but they are doing an Independent film in Queens NY based on a popular cruise spot based out of the 80's....Francis Lewis Blvd (Franny Lew) ..... the male star of the movie drives a GN. From what they say it's almsot finished.

It's still being made, but they are doing an Independent film in Queens NY based on a popular cruise spot based out of the 80's....Francis Lewis Blvd (Franny Lew) ..... the male star of the movie drives a GN. From what they say it's almsot finished.

Yea lots of 70-80a cars in it. I believe it's called Cruise now.

I'll be on the lookout for that then.(y)

Yea lots of 70-80a cars in it. I believe it's called Cruise now.

Yes it is called Cruise... They were at first calling it The Blvd. They actually called me because they wanted to use my car, FOR FREE. The guy literally said that I can at least say my car starred in a movie... Like I care about that, lol.

Lol its actually my sister's brother in-laws movie. Aww some pics and things weren't period correct for me. I'm happy there's a g body movie persay but I wouldn't want anyone driving my car. To their credit I believe it's a very low budget movie. Hopefully it's as good as we expect

Franny Lew. Good times. I remember cursing through there back in the days in my LSC lol! Anyone know when this movie will be out?

Lol its actually my sister's brother in-laws movie. Aww some pics and things weren't period correct for me. I'm happy there's a g body movie persay but I wouldn't want anyone driving my car. To their credit I believe it's a very low budget movie. Hopefully it's as good as we expect

Yeah it is a low budget film.... I applaud their efforts of course, some stuff won't be 100% period correct... All in all I am still anxious to see the outcome. The guy who called me about my car was very nice, just had no clue about cars or what was what.... I did help him out on information but again, no way I am having people use my car day and night like that.... I would have to make some nice money for that one and see some insurance, lol.

I see you're from l.I is deer park ave still a good place to cruise?

I am but on the Queens border.... I use to do DPA a lot in the mid/late 90's. I do hear about some gatherings going on once in awhile... A lot of reunion meets, but I myself haven't gone. I know they definitely still doing racing on Edison Ave. I have been to several within the last 3 years.