gn help ?!

civicsmasher3.8

smokin' more than tires
i have a 1987 buick gn with 63k miles. i was trying to find someone that lives in the canton akron area that knows these cars realy well and would be willing to perhaps put their 2 cents in. the car runs and drives boost around 10 - 13 psi but i just dont think the cars running right. i have all the power, i just get the feeling that something is not right im 21 i have my dream car that ive wanted since i was 14 and i dont want something disasterous to happen. now my turbo does leak oil i know this, no shaft play in any direction tho

i have a 1987 buick gn with 63k miles. i was trying to find someone that lives in the canton akron area that knows these cars realy well and would be willing to perhaps put their 2 cents in. the car runs and drives boost around 10 - 13 psi but i just dont think the cars running right. i have all the power, i just get the feeling that something is not right im 21 i have my dream car that ive wanted since i was 14 and i dont want something disasterous to happen. now my turbo does leak oil i know this, no shaft play in any direction tho

get yourself a Scanmaster, be easy on the car, check all your readings on the SM and bounce them against what you find on the site. Start there :biggrin:

Give Vince Janis a call. Vince runs a tranny shop in Akron over on Kenmore Blvd. He builds killer transmissions, and is very good with TR's. Don't know if he has any time on his hands, but it's worth a call. 330-753-6609. Tell him Brian Hynes said hello!

There are plenty of good tuners in the Akron area for these cars. Vince Janis is a good place to start as he knows them all. If you need another name or two, send me a private message and I will give you a few more.

Do these guys in the Akron area ever hookup (dragway 42)? I'm about 15 minutes from Vince's. I've got a scantool, but can't offer to help as I'm still trying to learn as well...