GN Front and Rear Bumpers

INTERCOOLED

Hey there-

I am looking for a stock GN front and rear bumper. Must be straight. Let me know what you have.

Thanks! :)

Bumpers

I've got both and I'm near omaha, ne. Freight would probably be high but I don't see where you are from. I'm sure they could use paint because the car they came off of does. Give me an idea what you want to spend if interested.

Thanks

John Plog

bumpers

You need to post where you are located .......... shipping for these things is fairly pricey. I'm in southern MI and I have a rear GN bumper that is in excellent shape (ready to bolt on). I also have a front GN bumper that is straight (but could use new paint due to rock chips). I'd be glad to sell 'em to you for a fair price if you haven't yet bought any.
BW Jones

BW Jones said:
You need to post where you are located .......... shipping for these things is fairly pricey. I'm in southern MI and I have a rear GN bumper that is in excellent shape (ready to bolt on). I also have a front GN bumper that is straight (but could use new paint due to rock chips). I'd be glad to sell 'em to you for a fair price if you haven't yet bought any.
BW Jones

PM me a price for the bumpers. Maybe I can take both of them off of your hands. I am in Amarillo, Texas 79106. ;)