GN from Phoenix on Pinks

It would've been nice to see the whole run though...:redface:...but yes, great launch! :wink:

Claude. :redface:

X2:eek:

"BOTLFED" who used to own a GN, was there with his 2nd Gen BBC Camaro, have seen a pic of it with the wheels up, but he hasn't told me the times yet.

Ed started with a 10.9, then a 10.6 and the 3rd pass the computers messed up and he didnt get a time. I also saw Donnie W run an 8.7.

I was there and it was a fantastic launch! Awesome run too. I wish I took a video of it though. I had a good time at Pinks. It was a good show. I didn't get a chance to talk to any of the Buick guys though. I think you were all hiding in your RV's :D

I was there and it was a fantastic launch! Awesome run too. I wish I took a video of it though. I had a good time at Pinks. It was a good show. I didn't get a chance to talk to any of the Buick guys though. I think you were all hiding in your RV's :D

Fun times...I just about walked the whole place and didn't see Donnie's or Nick's car. Talked with Dick for a minute, man that turbo is insane. :eek:

Mike, are you going out to Speed World this saturday?

Dick Kereny's GN driven and tuned by Dan Berry at Pinks yesterday!

YouTube - 8 seconds of borrowed time on Pinks in a GN

That car is tuned and sponsered by Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe. Dan Berry was nice enought to help Dick out while we were in Vegas at the Street Car Supernationals running our 7.60 index nitrous car, Cal was up there with us tuning on Shawn Miles 10.5 outlaw car, Chris Chow even made a showing taking pictures and helping out.

Look for us at the WCN we will be working with Cal Hartline and Dick Kereny to shoot for a 7 second time slip.

Thanks Dan for driving for me, you did a great job. Wish I could have been there.

Anyone got some good video of the pass?

Fun times...I just about walked the whole place and didn't see Donnie's or Nick's car. Talked with Dick for a minute, man that turbo is insane. :eek:

Mike, are you going out to Speed World this saturday?

Don, did you drive your GN? I thought I saw it in the parking lot later in the day. There was another one parked with GNX style rims. Man, I need to get mine back together.

Don, did you drive your GN? I thought I saw it in the parking lot later in the day. There was another one parked with GNX style rims. Man, I need to get mine back together.

Yep, I drove her out there. I was parked not too far from the Goodyear bridge. I'll be out at Speed World on saturday armed with my cam, hoped to get some Buick wheelie pics.