Gn For Sale

daredevil

I am putting back my '86 GN on the market. It will be on tomorrow's Honolulu Advertiser. If you know someone who is interested, please let me know. I need to sell it as soon as possible. Best offer takes the car.

Thank you very much.

Manny

good luck with the sale Manny.

I still need to get you the frame braces. I went to Kaaawa last week but forgot to bring them with me. I'll call you Thursday or Friday if the weather is nice and take a drive out there.

Rob

I dropped the braces off at your house the other day (Thursday) I left the bag with the braces and hardware hanging from your front doorknob...

hope you got it...

Rob,

Received the items and thank you very much. Sorry for not responding right away but my computer was acting bonkers.

By the way, any of your friends interested in buying my GN? I am willing to sell for a reasonable offer.

Again, thanks.

Manny

Rob,

Received the items and thank you very much. Sorry for not responding right away but my computer was acting bonkers.

By the way, any of your friends interested in buying my GN? I am willing to sell for a reasonable offer.

Again, thanks.

Manny

Manny,

I'm passing the word along... seems like a bad time to sell.

I'll give anyone interested your number.

Rob

Hi John,

Please give me a call, 226-6319 or 472-8061.

The deal did not go through. He just full of BS.

Thanks.

Manny

The Ttops are hurting your efforts Dennis... you just gotta wait to find the right buyer.

Keep it advertised... Advertiser, Star Bulletin, Craigslist, IP, and more... just gotta keep trying...