GN Body Side Molding NOS/GM

rodman99999

I've got four GM boxes marked 20518950, containing one 57", self adhesive strip of black body side molding each. Apparently; this is a long discontinued item. Kirban sells a repop, 30 ft for $45.00( http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/20/Reproduction BODY SIDE MOLDING 30' Roll #6793.html ). I suppose this stuff would only interest someone wanting to do a, "concourse" type resto. I can't find any info online at all. Anyone know what the going price would be(seriously)?

Bweavy said:
I wish I would have seen this yesterday. I have the fronts & rears NOS.

How much you need for them? You going to BPG??? Phil.

Hey Brian- How many sets do you have? Maybe you can work something out with my buyer, for a pair of these. He should have them tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I still have at least 2 full sets .We Ran out of the long door units. I have sold a few here & there to customers who had an accident & needed to replcae them. Put him in contact with me if you don't mind. We are heading to BPG so if I don't get back right away this is why.

So yes Phil I will be at BPG.

See you there bud!! Bring a solid roof headliner in grey too, please... I know....coors light....

Bill already asked me, I had 1 it is loaded up. We had more coming in but ended up with elcamino's by mistake. Coors light, man almost have you trained ;)
I may bare boards & material would that work?

Hi Brian -left you a message to get the other strips. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Thanks

OK Brian- PM'd my buyer, re: your interest. Hope you guys can work out something advantageous for both.