Gn Blitz

Polecat

Not to sure if somebody has already posted this but there is a great article in the March 2009 GM High Tech Performance magazine titled GN Blitz.

"Feared since its inception in 1986, the 3.8 SFI Turbo continues to play possum on unsuspecting competition."

"Those in the know steer clear of GN owners at stop lights, drag strips, or anywhere with enough pavement for the turbo to work it's magic."

It a great article on a car owned by Ryan Jenson on Minnesota. I'm sure he must be a member of this board. Its a four page spread with several great photos of his car.

Awesome work Brett. I seen that when it first came out. You'd be hard pressed to find another magazine that gives more coverage on Turbo Regals. BUT, there are always those who will complain and I think most of us realize that we're a VERY small segment in GM EFI muscle so we're glad to get even a little coverage from time to time. Again, good work!!

Ken

Hhhmm.....I was in the assumption that these 21 + year old aerodynamic bricks were yesterday's news and that bigger and better things have evolved since then.....no....????????