GN and supra on dsmtalk

Originally posted by TT/A1233
You let your son drive around with NOS hooked up on his car?? :confused:
I know where you are coming from! But did you ever try and tell a 20 year old kid anything? We don't need any encyclopedias around here he knows everything. Actualy the NOS is new this year and I think he wants it to intimidate the Honda guys . He has NOS and co2 so thats 2 compressed bottles in the trunk. I get a big bull story about how come all the Hondas and Mustangs can run NOS. He built a motor with a enough grunt that he really doesn't need it. This same motor in a light weight Talon ran 9.7s plenty motor for a street car.

Doesn't Bruce from P.T.S. have a turbo Volvo? I think I remember him saying that he has some type of Volvo that he was playing with . Stills has the original Volvo drivetrain,and I believe it ran mid to upper 13s and smoking Mustangs on the street. He said it was blast smoking Mustangs with it. Your 's sounds like the ultimate sleeper.A Volvo stationwagon with Buick power,gotta love it!!

Hey guys, I just registered at that site with absolutely no problems. If you got issues you want to straighten out, get over there and register. I really dont have anything to say to them so :D