GN and GNX parts for sale

CJMATT, GNX JAMES just posted in another thread that he was ripped of by SMOKE 20 so watch out. This is your warning. Cancel that check or MO while you can. and here was the tracking nmber that was given, still shows nothing 03021070000117888314 so s^%k me you homogonized prick.

{QUOTE}HERE WE GO AGAIN "smoke 20" smoke20 needs to get a life !!!
And yea by the way smoke20 "So where are the phone logs" ??? & before someone shimes in and says why are you bringing up old news. Let's not forget what this person said and did. I WILL NOT FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!{QUOTE}
GNXJAMES548
ill take my chances, i know what happened between smoke and gnxjames, it has nothing to do with me, the prices for stuff im buying seems reasonable. gnxjames likes to post his head up in everyones threads, if you dont like the price of something, then dont buy it. gnxjames seems like the guy that goes into macys, tells the cashier that walmart has the shirt for half of that price and walks out. big deal

oh and as for the tracking number, this is what i got

Label/Receipt Number: 0302 1070 0001 1788 8314

There is no record of this item.

whatd you just type a bunch of numbers in and push send?

There is no record of this item.

whatd you just type a bunch of numbers in and push send?[/QUOTE]

NO RECORD! no ****, thats what I said earlier. It is a good tracking number, just not used yet, its not ups or fedex, looks like usps. Well good luck with your non purchase, probably half way to mexico by now with your cash. Did smoke say he got this yet, if not, must be lost in the mail right. Lost in his wallet more like it. GNXJAMES is right -WATCH OUT

NO RECORD! no ****, thats what I said earlier. It is a good tracking number, just not used yet, its not ups or fedex, looks like usps. Well good luck with your non purchase, probably half way to mexico by now with your cash. Did smoke say he got this yet, if not, must be lost in the mail right. Lost in his wallet more like it. GNXJAMES is right -WATCH OUT
Dude, gimme a break, you are not buying anything, so stay the hell outta the thread. I don't care what you or gnxjames548 have to say, because honestly, it doesn't involve me. You are a wackjob and I dont feel like dealing with you. if smoke20 was out to screw me over, he wouldnt have given me his work number or home address. Nobody is that dumb, except maybe you. next week ill post up pictures of everything once i get it and you can print them out and cry all over them while you try to fit your 16 inch wheels on you 13 inch setup. goodbye

CJMATT, smoke spoke with a family member today for a moment stating that he did not send any tracking number, although I never got any emails from him during much of this thread other than still offering to sell the parts he sold to you, but I guess that was because he had not received any payment as described above. I looked over the email that was forwarded that day to my cell phone and there is a long string of numbers at the bottom, not sure what they are but at the time thought they might be a tracking #. I then checked that same pm on the site just a short time ago and the numbers are not in the pm on the site. Think it was something that appeared during the HTML to text conversion on the phone email. But anyways I will still not take part in any transaction here with the seller, nothing against him or you. I have never had this many problems with a potential purchase or sale before, still not sure what was really going on. Good luck with the parts CJMATT and good luck with the sales Smoke. Smoke I sent you an email from work so check that out, did not want to post that info here.

SMOKE, waiting for your reply, ready to claim ownership of the items and ready to send out payment, lets do this dude.

as of 4:00 cst I have these parts left.

Rear bumper fillers

evap canister

gnx exhaust

autometer lunar boost gauge

weld pro star wheels 700.00 set with new slicks

2 new sets of weather strips for complete car 600.00 ea

3 underhood pads NEW no writing on them 120.00 ea

all new grand national emblems

inavatiove multi stage boost controler 300.00

gas feed line and fuel filter bracket

gnx body mounts

complete steering linkage.

the check arrived last night!!! woot

Hey Matt, sent mine out via priority mail with signature about 20 minutes ago. I hate using snail mail but at least with priority you know it will be there in about 2 days and the person has to sign for it. Cant wait

send pictures of what? sorry i see now. weather strips are sold and i am now keeping radiator

check shows cashed. Will be filing for a refund on the money order, will take up to 60 days at least. Nothing against SMOKE20 at this time as he states he never got it so I believe him. PAss it on te next inline if you must

Well, to the dismay of both GNXJames and WyomingGun, I did get Smokes packages this past Friday, opened them up this morning and everything looked as described, except for the emblem thats still on its way. Glad to have done business with him!!!