GN and GNX parts for sale

smoke20

I have a couple of parts I am looking to move.

evap canister 100.00

Gnx exhaust converter back hole in one muffler 300.00

grand national eblems new gm all 7 for car 350.00 full set

gnx elblems 75.00ea

autometer lunar boost and exhaust temp gauges 200.00

bear 12 inch front brakes with duel pistion calipers. will fit with 15 inch wheels 350.00

bear 12 inch rear brakes drilled and slotted rotors for ford nine inch 400.00

weld pro star 15x3 1/2 with firestone tires 200.00 no centercaps

all door and roof weatherstrips used gm only have 1000 miles on them and still soft 150.00

5 core radiotor 300.00

email culater@charter.net or call 262-573-9424 thanks jim

E-mail sent regarding the following:

- bear 12 inch front brakes with duel pistion calipers. will fit with 15 inch wheels 350.00
- bear 12 inch rear brakes drilled and slotted rotors for ford nine inch 400.00
- all door and roof weatherstrips used gm only have 1000 miles on them and still soft 150.00

i will be posting pictures and getting back to peolw tonite when i get home from work on 2/4

fronts taken

smoke, got your email and I see the FRONTS are MINE, said to call you but I need your number, will wait your reply.

Hmmm, guess my email 5 mins after you posted did not get through...oh well....good luck with your other stuff.....

"haha im guessing you sent paypal without his reply then,because I bought and had these and about $500 worth of other stuff shipped out already. "

Looks like someone got trigger hapy with there Paypal account!

the rear fillers are very flexable. paint is ok still glossy just putting new ones on my car

"haha im guessing you sent paypal without his reply then,because I bought and had these and about $500 worth of other stuff shipped out already. "

Looks like someone got trigger hapy with there Paypal account!

Guess you never sent the money for the brakes so I just did per SMOKE20.

Guess you never sent the money for the brakes so I just did per SMOKE20.

haha no, it was me that bought the brakes, and the money was sent tuesday of last week. Jim and I had a long and humorous convo about your posts last week saying you had paid when you didnt. Im guessing this is another one of those right? Jim should already have my money, hes only a few hours away so the mail should've gotten there quick.

Better luck next time