GN Abandoned Attn: Lou or anybody

sun82

Hey everyone,

There is a GN in this parking lot in Anaheim cross streets Lincoln/Empire. Its between Euclid and Brookhurst. I haven't seen it move in months. Maybe it would be a good car for someone. Hint: Turbolou...Ha ha I would pick it up, but funds are low. I will try to get pics for ya

U guys tell me...Nothing on the windows at all
SU1HMDAwNTUuanBn.jpg

Surprised it hasn't gotten taken....seems like a lot of that is going on these last couple weeks...

At first I thought the liquir store owned it. Sometimes it would change spots...I wouldn't think someone would leave a GN out in the open. I will try to get the vin after work

It's a..

bait car... Cept nobody is taking the bait...Just another junk car..:D:D:p

Tonight on FOX news at 11...Sun82 will be in a feature video showing the Huntington Beach PD stomping and tazing him ugly for thinking about stealing the bait car.:D

Well my buddy tracked down the current owner who said it's not for sale. He was kinda of an A$$ about it too. He did manage to contact the first owner during his research, who was a pretty cool old man. Stated he put many people to sleep with that car :biggrin: The old timer said he sold it through Barret-Jackson when it was cherry needless to say its not the case now. :frown:

Well my buddy tracked down the current owner who said it's not for sale. He was kinda of an A$$ about it too. He did manage to contact the first owner during his research, who was a pretty cool old man. Stated he put many people to sleep with that car :biggrin: The old timer said he sold it through Barret-Jackson when it was cherry needless to say its not the case now. :frown:
Flaco short block almost finished waiting on heads .

How much do you charge for rides in the ZR1 ?

This is Jr so my heart can take it. :)

Mane...Its depressing! I see it everyday, knowing the potential it can have...but this phrase applies-"To each their own"