GN $9500 grude race!

Seriously?
I can't see how those pillars of the community could have distracted me from the race.
I'll work on that!

D

So let's just get this out in the open Evil, do you dislike African- Americans? You clearly assume these guys are some sort of criminals but why? Cause a crowd came up with some cash? I could care less what anyone on this board does for a living. Its about Buicks. You like them and so do I. However some of you can't seem to realize that.

I don't dislike all Blacks. Just the ones that make it a race thing.
For a group of people that want to be treated equally then they should act civilized.
That goes for all races.
Speak proper English, dress normal and have respect for the people around you.
Most of the guys in the video, when they got up that morning and got dressed and went out into the world, wanted to make an impression. They did!
I don't assume they are criminals. I can't stand the ebonics and attitude.
They may scare the average person but they don't scare me.

D

What do you think of these guys; Maybe you should ask them for their W2s.
Some people just say dumb Sh!t
Are these guys scum of the earth too? I did hear some broken englinsh and non of them are in polos and dress slacks.
Incognito ninja drug dealers racing for big bucks. Blame it on Obama he's the reason our buicks our such a PITA. lol

$9.5K versus $40K Damn if he was the dealer they must be the King pins right. lol

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/two-grudge-racers-knock-it-out-for-40k.385865/#post-3106895

Lets see. Big Stupid talks all that smack and doesn't even own a car.
No attitude there.

Hmmmm, what do I think of these guys? I'd rather stay an active member here.

D

Stay in your lil bubble youll be happy there. Lol
Its obvious you have no clue on what and how grudge racing works. Very rarely is the owner putting up all the money in the pot. But you can be sure everyone in on the pot that wins is happier than a pig in sh! T.

I used to see bets like that at the "carwash" every weekend... If you think that is bado_O

White guys talk just as much chit:D It is just the culture of certain drag strips or hangouts....

They have Freaky Friday's sometimes at a local track here where they race all night long and I promise you there is honestly a several hundred thousand in cash that will change hands during the night...

Stay in your lil bubble youll be happy there. Lol
Its obvious you have no clue on what and how grudge racing works. Very rarely is the owner putting up all the money in the pot. But you can be sure everyone in on the pot that wins is happier than a pig in sh! T.

Thank You!! Clearly a person who understands!

stop hating on the man for winnin 95 hunit lol... white black hispanic asian we all talk shit wen racing..but that dont mean we dont have a job or work hard everyday...

It's all about racing, not background, or color just winning. The chit talking is to encourage them to bet more. I see some people are sheltered and feel intimidated by what they don't understand.... Smh

Chris: Are you and your dad coming to Noble next fall? Ford guys are backing the event and we need all the Buicks we can get.

New track managers seem to be headed in right direction and it should be a great event.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Damn, tough crowd in here for sure. KOTS guys are nuts.

$9500 is how much I have into my entire car! These guys have some serious balls.

Damn, tough crowd in here for sure. KOTS guys are nuts.

$9500 is how much I have into my entire car! These guys have some serious balls.

The pots tend to get so high because people that have no car, are not present, or are scared to race bet on a car. That race was talked about for over 2 hours prior to going to the line. Putting your money in the pot is easier to collect than chasing 5 people around for $20 after the race. One of the locals agreed to a $100 race with some guys 5 blocks away. The race spot was less than ten minutes away. By the time they were doing their burnouts the pot had increased to $900 from spectators putting money in. the owners bet stayed at the same $100.

I don't dislike all Blacks. Just the ones that make it a race thing.
For a group of people that want to be treated equally then they should act civilized.
That goes for all races.
Speak proper English, dress normal and have respect for the people around you.
Most of the guys in the video, when they got up that morning and got dressed and went out into the world, wanted to make an impression. They did!
I don't assume they are criminals. I can't stand the ebonics and attitude.
They may scare the average person but they don't scare me.

D

Yea because all Caucasians act civilized at all times!, of course.... Blacks are the only ones that don't..... Sure guy.
I think you porb need to look around you a bit it's not just African Americans.... (Not "blacks") it's all races. So for you to call them scum says a lot about you.

Yea because all Caucasians act civilized at all times!, of course.... Blacks are the only ones that don't..... Sure guy.
I think you porb need to look around you a bit it's not just African Americans.... (Not "blacks") it's all races. So for you to call them scum says a lot about you.

Did you watch the same video I did?
You'll have to excuse me. I'm white, so I'm biased.
I'd rather speak my mind than whisper or mumble under my breath like most people do.

I stand by my post.

By the way, i did include all races in my post. Maybe I should have typed in Ebonics.

D