GN 8.5 Posi Carrier with 3.73 Gear

Im located in Pensacola, FL...... Steve Im fairly new on here, so I wasnt sure about PM Sent? & Big Jack I dont have a Pay Pal account, but my father in law may still have his from when he used Ebay.

Im located in Pensacola, FL...... Steve Im fairly new on here, so I wasnt sure about PM Sent? & Big Jack I dont have a Pay Pal account, but my father in law may still have his from when he used Ebay.

I sent you a private message here on the board. If you look in the upper right side of the webpage you should see that you have a notification of a PM. If the carrier is in good condition I would like to buy the set up. Thanks

Sorry for the delay to get back in touch...long weekend...anyways I still have the carrier with the 3.73 gear. I bought the rearend the carrier came out of for my racecar. Were not allowed to run posi track so thats why im saleing it. I was told the rear end was purchased about 15 years ago and gone through by the previous owner. He says it has about 30,000 miles on it since the rebuild. As far as I can tell its all in good shape. I'll let it go for 200$, but if theres shiping involved the buyer is responsible for that. Again im located in Pensacola FL(NorthWest FL) if anyones within decent driving distance.

Also can anyone tell me what car I can look for that has an open(non posi) carrier for the 8.5 GN rearend I have? The mid/early 80's big GM cars like Caprice's etc... has them i think. but will they work in the GN 8.5 ? is the axle splines and all the same too?

84hotairgn...appreciate the offer, but I found one that will work, I still have the posi though and it is 3.73 on the gear if your interested.