GN-1's

Hey Paul...quote me a shipping cost to 40515. I'll see if I can budget them in. What payment type do you prefer?

Who did the repair work and machine work? How much will the .010 shave raise the compression ratio? What is shipping cost to 94588.

Ed

Heads

If these are still available let me know..
Quote me a shipping cost to 74015.
What payment type do you prefer? Pay pal ect? Thanks

Shipping to the mainland runs about 60.00 to 40515, 94588,and 74015. I'm not sure why all are the same since there is some distance between there, but that's what the USPS calculator said.
Repair work was done by Champion, comp valve job, hardened seats when they had them. Removal of lock wire groove and new valve job was done locally by a reputable shop. I'm not sure of the raised compression from the .010 removal.

I take Paypal,or M.O., if it's a personal check, I'll wait till it clears before shipping.

Thanks for the interest,

Paul

Hey Paul...looks like I am going to have to pass..Another deal fell through on my turbo again and I dont have the funds. :mad: Sorry if this inconviences you.

Paul,
Let me know if the sale falls through. I've got a set of fully ported Brodix Track 1 SBC heads that I'd be willing to trade...if you're interested.
Thanks,
Kevin

Hawian turbo, Not sure about talking to you on these but wanted to let you know that I just got a set locally. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am sure someone will want them at that price though.

Kevin, I'll let you know. Thanks.

Machinegun, no problem, I would rather have things locally also.

V6 Beast, the sale is pending.

Thanks, Paul

gn 1's

do you still have these heads and other than the .10 decking has there been any repairs done on them for cracks or breaks etc. thanks mike.