GN-1's

Hawaiian Turbo

POWER'D BY BUD LIGHT
FS-GN-1s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 bolt GN-1's milled .010 to remove O-ring groove. Just back from machine shop. Scorpion 1.5 and 1.6 roller rockers,guide plates, screw in studs with tall Buick V-6 valve covers, and push rods.

1500.00 Plus shipping

Thanks, Paul

can you email me pics of these heads? I might am interested in them. Do they come with both sets of rockers? Were these setup for 109 or stage 2 block? Sorry to ask so many questions, want to see if they will work no my 109 project.

Yes, I can send you some pics and come with both sets of rockers. These were on a 109 block. I also forgot to mention comes with ARP head bolts.

Could you send some pics might move up to the GN1'S, or we could split the air fare and I COULD SEE THEM IN PERSON :rolleyes: :D Thank's Mike.

*LOL* That would be good!! :biggrin:

There are pics in the Hawaii section..... (Thanks for your expertise Rob!!)

Thanks, Paul

Hawaiian Turbo said:
*LOL* That would be good!! :biggrin:

There are pics in the Hawaii section..... (Thanks for your expertise Rob!!)

Thanks, Paul

all you had to do was tell me what you needed..

Here they are... (links to the pics)

GNrockersncovers.jpg

GN1head005.jpg

GN1head004.jpg

GN1head003.jpg

GN1head002.jpg

GN1head001.jpg

Sorry about not getting the pics, I will check email addy to make sure. Are these still for sale, and setup with the stud mpunted rockers they will work with a 109 block?

Thank You

I'm waitng for a conformation on the sale. And Yes, they are set up for stud mounted rockers, and come with two sets of Scorpions, 1.5 and 1.6. They will fit on a 109.

Thanks, Paul

Let me know what happens, I will take them if your other deal falls through depending on the cost of shipping. Since you are in Hawaii, I will need to see if the cost of shipping is. Let me know what happens.

Well, the first guy didn't respond to my email, so I'm not sure if he's serious. First one to commit will have them.

Thanks, Paul