GN-1 Stock Location Intercooler

incharge

Here is a GN-1 Stock Location intercooler that is in perfect shape I am upgrading to a Front mount ... I will include all mounting brackets and a 3" polished aluminum up pipe with silicone couplings $300.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSC01207.JPG
    DSC01207.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 206
hey guys i picked it up today its a nice peace and with the 3'' up pipe for that price and local no shipping .thanks edward.great guy to deal with.

no problem .got lucky this time !when i first saw the ad thought i was already too late like always .but i was the 1st .incharge posted 341pm monday i caught it at 401 pm monday.finally got all the peaces i wanted for my setup .come to think of it i said that about 10 peaces ago.

no problem .got lucky this time !when i first saw the ad thought i was already too late like always .but i was the 1st .incharge posted 341pm monday i caught it at 401 pm monday.finally got all the peaces i wanted for my setup .come to think of it i said that about 10 peaces ago.

Thats a great price....especially local and no shipping. Im local to.....missed that deal. Good luck with your setup. We are going to tower shops friday night, you gonna take your car out there?

Dave

i will be there but my car is under construction putting my motor together just popped the pistons in and oil pan the heads are going on next wont be long if nothing else comes up to stop me .but i will be there flatboosted .

i will be there but my car is under construction putting my motor together just popped the pistons in and oil pan the heads are going on next wont be long if nothing else comes up to stop me .but i will be there flatboosted .

Cool, as long as the weather holds up, I should be there. Makes sure you come by and say hi, mine is the white t with the astroroof and gn rims. A few iof us should be there.
Thanks,
Dave
954-937-3363