GMP Street Fighter Grand National GNX #1/996

kaj

accepting offers. i took it out for pictures and that's it. it was my first time seeing the car.

pictures:

GNXmodel001.jpg

GNXmodel002.jpg

GNXmodel003.jpg

GNXmodel004.jpg

GNXmodel005.jpg

GNXmodel006.jpg

GNXmodel007.jpg

GNXmodel008.jpg

GNXmodel009.jpg

GNXmodel010.jpg

GNXmodel011.jpg

GNXmodel012.jpg

GNXmodel013.jpg

GNXmodel014.jpg

GNXmodel015.jpg

GNXmodel016.jpg

GNXmodel017.jpg

GNXmodel018.jpg

GNXmodel019.jpg

GNXmodel020.jpg

replied with paypal. kinda sad to see this go. i literally had a full-sized GN that looked EXACTLY like this. long story.

BAD ASS!!! the thief that broke into my girl's car was aprehended. part of the belongings that were found were recovered INCLUDING THIS MODEL! best part? this ad is responsible for getting it back. hahaha. since i had pics and all the info in the ad dated before the the theft, it helped bust his wannbe gansta ass. i'm stoked.

anyway... i guess it's for sale again. they seem to have been going for $100ish new, when you could find them. .. which i can't. believe me: i tried. anyway, i guess i'll start at $125 o.b.o. lemme know. thanks.

I'll bite.. $75

as long as it goes to a good home. take care of shipping and paypal fees (or send as a gift) and you have yourself a deal! i can't imagine shipping being more than about $8.

Send Paypal info.... $83 * 3% = $85.49 ... I'll send $86 even. If shipping is more, let me know and I'll make it right. Regards, Brad

Have a question, is this #1 of 996..or is it #716 like on the picture with the lic. plate? I'll still take it if it's #1, if not, I'm going to pass. My small collection is of #1's only.