GMHTP May 2000 issue

I'm not too sure. I'm sure it has the Sledgehammer in it though! I really would like to have that issue if anyone is willing to give it up.

I kinda miss seeing GOOD turbo buick articles and old school lt1/tpi tech in GMHTP:frown: If there was more I'd subscribe.

I agree. Maybe buick will bring the muscle back with a little retro style (kind of like the 09 Camaro, new Challanger, and Mustang) to give some tribute to one of the most powerful cars made in the 80s.

I'm gonna be the kid to make you cry and tell you NO WAY ITS GONNA HAPPEN! They won't even think of making a new firebird just because its gonna cost 200 gajillion dollars. I would rather see a new firebird than a camaro.; Ever see the "prototype" drawings of a new T/A? It would make the new Challenger piss itself. What I'm trying to say is it's cool.

I'm gonna be the kid to make you cry and tell you NO WAY ITS GONNA HAPPEN! They won't even think of making a new firebird just because its gonna cost 200 gajillion dollars. I would rather see a new firebird than a camaro.; Ever see the "prototype" drawings of a new T/A? It would make the new Challenger piss itself. What I'm trying to say is it's cool.
I agree...of course I'm a firebird fan... but I think there were more TAs/Firebirds sold in the late 70's than there were Camaros in the late 60's so why isn't GM making one??? Unless I'm wrong about the numbers, but in '79 alone there were over 114,000 TAs made..and that is TA's alone not counting firebirds, '78 and '77 numbers were similar but slightly less.