GM front bumper fillers

Smokin-6

Hi, I just painted my 87 T and I had new GM bumper fillers on the front with a lot of GM stuff also. Well I don't even have 50 miles on it and I was pulling the car into my garage at an angle and wacked the corner of the drivers bumper. I got out and it cracked my bumper filler. Man I'm ticked!! Does any one know where I can still get GM front fillers? I would love to just buy the drivers side and have my buddy repaint it. Your input would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi, I just painted my 87 T and I had new GM bumper fillers on the front with a lot of GM stuff also. Well I don't even have 50 miles on it and I was pulling the car into my garage at an angle and wacked the corner of the drivers bumper. I got out and it cracked my bumper filler. Man I'm ticked!! Does any one know where I can still get GM front fillers? I would love to just buy the drivers side and have my buddy repaint it. Your input would be greatly appreciated. :)

Here you go....like new GM driver side filler, sanded but never painted $50 shipped.

Attachments

• bezel 001.jpg
    bezel 001.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 97
  • bezel 002.jpg
    bezel 002.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 100