GM-EFI.com.....where are the updates?

Boostian

I enjoyed the articles when there were a few new ones posted per day. Now there hasn't been an update for 8 days?

What's the deal guys?

From what I hear, Rick is moving the entire operation this week from Texas to the Mid West.
Had something to do with the state of Texas isn't big enough for him AND Charlief1.:eek::D

From what I hear, Rick is moving the entire operation this week from Texas to the Mid West.
Had something to do with the state of Texas isn't big enough for him AND Charlief1.:eek::D
The wine inhibits productivity, Not that Any of us would know that.

I enjoyed the articles when there were a few new ones posted per day. Now there hasn't been an update for 8 days?

What's the deal guys?

Alive and kicking!

Spoolfool just reached out to me to tell me about this thread - and he's absolutely right, we just moved everything from Texas to Ohio.

This is actually VERY good news for everyone, because not only did we manage to land an actual office out of the deal, be we've acquired a part-time technician, marketing/sales guy and a fully-equipped garage; complete with a lift, air compressor and a paint booth out of the deal. ;) All of which will help in delivering higher-quality, more consistent content for years to come (and unloads yours truly with much of the burden).

The move itself just sidetracked us for a few days as a result of everything that goes with moving a company and our families six or seven states across the country...

You'll see new content posted today...

Thanks for the support and concern, and don't forget to keep reading GM EFI. :)

Alive and kicking!

Spoolfool just reached out to me to tell me about this thread - and he's absolutely right, we just moved everything from Texas to Ohio.

This is actually VERY good news for everyone, because not only did we manage to land an actual office out of the deal, be we've acquired a part-time technician, marketing/sales guy and a fully-equipped garage; complete with a lift, air compressor and a paint booth out of the deal. ;) All of which will help in delivering higher-quality, more consistent content for years to come (and unloads yours truly with much of the burden).

The move itself just sidetracked us for a few days as a result of everything that goes with moving a company and our families six or seven states across the country...

You'll see new content posted today...

Thanks for the support and concern, and don't forget to keep reading GM EFI. :)

I still wanna write for you :p Glad the move went well!!

Rick
Glad the move went well. How are the wheel studs holding up on the Firebird?