GM door molding seals!!!!!!!!!!!

People like you Make it hard to sell anything on this sites. Your more interested in making comments. If your not interested in buying what I'm selling, Then MIND YOUR OWN Business. I try to be fair however its hard to do with people like YOU!!!!! I Also follow all rules,maybe you should to!!!

I'm not taking sides but I'll say $180 for a pair of GM door seals is low compared to the cost new. ~$125 each through GMParts direct and you know that easily turns into $160 by the time you figure in their shipping :)

Tried others in the past and the GM seals are the best.

Exactly, you should take your own advise. I posted every pm disscussion I had with you and that speaks for itself. It was ONE!!!!! I said, I'd pass on them and you start off in left field name calling me names because your other buyers bailed out and then I didn't want them. Maybe living in New York's garbage dump has affected your mind, but you started the name calling and acting like a child not me.
Maybe I should have said, Sorry for spending time with my family over the weekend, I just got your pm and unfortunately, I won't be able to purchase the door seals at this time. I didn't feel like filling you in on my life story, so I simply said I'd pass on them. Now get over it, calm down and for heavn's sake, quit making an *ss out of yourself. But for some strange reason I don't believe that will happen. :eek:

I'm not taking sides but I'll say $180 for a pair of GM door seals is low compared to the cost new. ~$125 each through GMParts direct and you know that easily turns into $160 by the time you figure in their shipping :)

Tried others in the past and the GM seals are the best.

It is not about the price. It was the pm I recieved this moring. I was just blowing off steam when I said over priced. They are a good deal, but I just wanted to post what was said, and now have.

My point is plan and simple. If your not a real buyer , then don't make comments, or reply and make it look like your interested.