GM door molding seals!!!!!!!!!!!

miked

They are new but out of the wrapper. They are GM so they will fit properly. local viewing and pickup only $180.00 I live in Morris county NJ.

Interested. Which seals are these? (Part #s). Are you willing to ship, I'm in CT. Thanks. Tom

Door seals for sale

I don't have the part #, However if you look on page 4 in Kirbans catalog you will see them. Thanks for your interst.

Not my fault you can't sell them.:frown: If you took the time to read my reply to your post, no where did I say I'd take the door seals and how much to ship to me! I was just curious on why you didn't want to ship door seals. Must be to lazy, cheap, or what?:eek: My first GN was bought back in 1991 so last time I checked, I am not 18. If you reply to everyone this way, no wonder you haven't sold them. I HAVE a family and don't sit on my computer all day waiting for people like YOU to let me know someone else bailed on their over priced door seals. You can take your door seals and shove them in your *ss. Sounds to me you may like that.:D Just thought I'd post this to show everyone what kind of salesman they are dealing with.

I have a guy interested in them. If it does not go forward you are next. Just pay shipping, no packing charge. Thank you for your interest, will let you know within a day or 2 no more than that. Thank you again Mike D.(july 25th)

They are yours if you want them!!! (july 25th)

I'll pass at this time, thanks.[/QUOTE] (july 27th)

I don't understand guys like you. You want to know if I would ship, then it takes you 3 days to tell me you don't want the seals. I think your just some kind of trouble maker or something. Next time you see me selling something MIND YOUR OWN BUSUNESS. I bet your just an 18 year old kid.[/QUOTE] (today)