Glowing headers/ need help

ttypewhite

I have damn near changed everything under the sun in this car. Thought the timing chain jumped a tooth so I pulled the front cover and replaced the timing chain and tensioner. No dice. So I took these parts off my other Buick with runs without a problem and tried them out to see if this helps out.

1-ignition module and coil pack NO DICE
2-injector wiring harness NO DICE
3-brand new cam sensor (from the dealer) NO DICE
4-brand new crank sensor (from the dealer) NO DICE
5-cleaned the injectors and had them flowed (they were fine) NO DICE
6-pulled the intake off (thinking I had a intake leek) NO DICE
7-tried another DFI with a different program NO DICE

What else would cause the headers to glow like this? All the headers glow the same, its not just in one cylinder. I also tried upping the fuel pressure and the headers are not glowing as much but they are still glowing. The fuel pressure was cranked to 70psi with the vaccum on and the car doesn't billow any black smoke?????????( it should huff blk smoke like crazy). The car idles like it used to, and all the vitals are the same. It doesn't run rough to say its a head gasket or wiped cam lobe. Mechanically the motor makes no noises and sounds smooth as silk. The motor was running mint and one day I came out of the bank and she wouldn't start, so thats when my problem started. The motor is a 4.1 StageI motor with GN 1 aluminum heads, roller cam, bowling green intake, 83lbs injectors, ATR headers, new double pumper fuel pump, #8 feed and 6 return, T67 turbo, 3" downpipe and exhaust,70mm throttlebody, 3" Precsion front mount, Accel SFI DFI, 3 bar map sensor. All my electrical is all stock (harnesses). What else should I change? I also have 10psi of vaccum at idle. This used to be a challenge I didn't mind taking on, now I am just pissed. Would my o2 sensor cause this or my map sensor? thats the only stuff that hasn't been replaced.

I also put a timing light on her to see if my timing is retarded and it too was all good. Got desperate and turn the cam sensor 180 degrees and no dice. The headers start glowing after min of cold start up.

HOT HEADERS??

If one day it wouldn't start, what did you do to get it to start??
Does this exh system have a cat on it? Have you checked to see if the turbo is binding up??[Hi exh gas backpressure]
Have you CHECKED everything for vac leak?
What is the inj PW at idle??
Fuel psi at idle?
Commanded spark adv at idle?

Check the timing. Maybe your bypass output got fubar'd and it's running 10 deg (cranking mode) timing. Happened to mine once.

Todd

my 84 t-type did it after a rebuild.
turned my cat red hot just idling.
had my plug wires mixed somehow.
cant remember .