Glock 27...

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Just picked up a 27, and am looking for a good conceal carry holster w/ an easy to use lock. NE1 have suggestions?

Was at a small gun shop today. The owner said he had received an order of 62 AR-15's, last Fri. Today, he has 1 left! [And, NO ammo for them]:eek: He went on to say, that the mfgrs are giving anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 mo's for more supply of the popular guns and ammo!
I've also seen ammo shortages at all the local stores.

Gettin' scary, folks!:D

ive been using a galco iwb on my springfield xd45... just placed an order for a crossbreed supertuck iwb for the wife and i.... talked with a lot of people and they are supposed to br the best iwb you can buy with the best customer service... takes a while to get because they are hand made but, they are made in the USA with pride and carry a LIFETIME warranty.

hth
aaron

love my 27 im getting a glock 33 barrel for it to shoot 357sig as well

A dummy/newbie ???
How do I load the magazine?? I have the Glock loader tool, but have yet to make it work. Managed to get 8 rds in.. Done..The indicator on the mag shows 9 slots.

Thanks!

ive been using a galco iwb on my springfield xd45... just placed an order for a crossbreed supertuck iwb for the wife and i.... talked with a lot of people and they are supposed to br the best iwb you can buy with the best customer service... takes a while to get because they are hand made but, they are made in the USA with pride and carry a LIFETIME warranty.

hth
aaron

Arron, thanks for the response. I just got my American Rifleman mag.. There's an article on holsters w/ locks on them. I'm going to re-read it, as Galco is in there.

that glock loader tool is garbage!! i use a uplula works great!!! or i use my fingers to load! the baby glock holds 9+1

that glock loader tool is garbage!! i use a uplula works great!!! or i use my fingers to load! the baby glock holds 9+1
That's about what I've come to conclude!:( I did manage to get 8 in, by hand. That 9th 1 is a biatch!
Thanks! I'll scope out a better loader.
I'm also looking for a bigger mag.. All locations I've looked at, are out of stock..
A friend has a clip on grip adder that he has on his 9 rd mag. My little finger hangs off, and makes a grip less than comfortable. You have such??

Just ordered a UPLULA on Amazon. $29/free frt.
Also just found a source of .223. Guy has 18K rds of 55g...$300/1000. Deal, or not??? [My 1st buy was 400 @ $190.00. Green tips]:eek:

The last round on a new magazine is always tough. Give it some time and it will get much easier to load the last round. You should try shooting it without the magazine extender. I don't own a model 27, but have shot a few baby glocks. Having your pinky hang off doesn't affect you as much as you would think. It feels awkward at first, but after you put some rounds down range you will see. What generation Glock did you get? Having owned both a Gen1 and Gen4 model 21. The Gen4 is a great improvement in grip and magazine release. A model 26 or 27 is my next gun purchase. During the colder weather months it will be easy to conceal, but during the months that I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt, nothing beats my little Ruger LCP 380. As far as holsters go, it all depends on your preference. I would go to a few shops and ask to try a bunch on. I have heard the crossbreed is a great holster but have no experience. On smaller guns I like the metal belt clips like a pocket knife has. A Glock might be too big and heavy for one of the metal clips style to work well.

i carry a g20 daily....the 27 is a great gun i agree on extension they arent that great!!! u will love that speed loader so easy!!!

The last round on a new magazine is always tough. Give it some time and it will get much easier to load the last round. You should try shooting it without the magazine extender. I don't own a model 27, but have shot a few baby glocks. Having your pinky hang off doesn't affect you as much as you would think. It feels awkward at first, but after you put some rounds down range you will see. What generation Glock did you get? Having owned both a Gen1 and Gen4 model 21. The Gen4 is a great improvement in grip and magazine release. A model 26 or 27 is my next gun purchase. During the colder weather months it will be easy to conceal, but during the months that I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt, nothing beats my little Ruger LCP 380. As far as holsters go, it all depends on your preference. I would go to a few shops and ask to try a bunch on. I have heard the crossbreed is a great holster but have no experience. On smaller guns I like the metal belt clips like a pocket knife has. A Glock might be too big and heavy for one of the metal clips style to work well.

Not sure what gen it is. [How to tell??] It's a NIB, with a silver slide and black lower. The gun shop guy told me it was no longer made, and if I didn't want it, he was going to keep it..Might have been some BS, not sure.
Ok on the shoot some rds, then decide on the grip ext. My bud is rounding up a box of 500 ball, so we can get this baby broken in, and ridin'..:cool:
NP w/ a place to shoot. LOTS of 100yd ranges at the farms near me...:D [LOTS of wild hogs, too!]

Not sure what gen it is. [How to tell??] It's a NIB, with a silver slide and black lower. The gun shop guy told me it was no longer made, and if I didn't want it, he was going to keep it..Might have been some BS, not sure.
Ok on the shoot some rds, then decide on the grip ext. My bud is rounding up a box of 500 ball, so we can get this baby broken in, and ridin'..:cool:
NP w/ a place to shoot. LOTS of 100yd ranges at the farms near me...:D [LOTS of wild hogs, too!]

No, you got a limited edition finish! They are badazz, I am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting a couple! Should have been about 40-50 more than the normal gen 3.... BTW, it is a gen 3 with that finish!

Chuck Leeper said:
Also just found a source of .223. Guy has 18K rds of 55g...$300/1000. Deal, or not??? [My 1st buy was 400 @ $190.00. Green tips]:eek:

If you can get quality 223s for $300/1000, buy em all. I think they'll be selling for $1000 within 6 weeks. This has happened before, and not too long ago. Everybody going into panic mode about obama takin our guns.

not to hight jack thread but i just got a G17rtf2 with gills so pumped got a 9mm for plinking

If you can get quality 223s for $300/1000, buy em all. I think they'll be selling for $1000 within 6 weeks. This has happened before, and not too long ago. Everybody going into panic mode about obama takin our guns.

My bud is checking it out. He used to do a lot of competition shooting w/ pistols. He knows what is a bargain, and what is junk. I'm relying on him to get a 1000. If they are GTG, we may just buy 10K rds.

No, you got a limited edition finish! They are badazz, I am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting a couple! Should have been about 40-50 more than the normal gen 3.... BTW, it is a gen 3 with that finish!

I pd just over $500, and had a set of nite sights added. I guess for once, I didn't get the hose!:D

Thanks for the info!