Giveaway GMP diecast

fuzzyGN

Well, not exactly but close. All prices include shipping in the 48 and Paypal fees.

All brand new in never opened boxes. They were the exclusive "Mini Series" only available from Epitome.

2 sets including the following cars:
1986 GN Street Fighter G1800211 1 of 750
Designer's series car G1800212 1 of 750
1987 WE4 G1800213 1 of 750

Individual cars:
(2) Designers cars
(1) WE4 cars

Blowout price of $50 each! That is with shipping and PP fees included! If a set of three is purchased a bonus (smaller diecast) will be thrown in for free.

Since they are in unopened boxes I don't have pics. Epitome's site is down but they can be seen at GMP Diecast - Diecast Car Replicas; Muscle Cars, Sprint Cars, Dirt Cars, Road Racing Cars, Vintage Dirt Cars and Dragsters; plus Fender Guitar Replicas and World War II Military Aircraft Replicas about 1/3 the way down the page.

The "Designers series" car I have listed above is the Molly design. Very cool car. Sorry for any confusion.

***UPDATE***

1 full set of 3 cars left:

Individual cars:
(2) Designers Molly cars
(2) WE4 cars

Thanks for looking.

Molly Series

Hello,is the Molly Series car(G1800212 - 1/750) you have,painte dsilver on teh sides,black hood,trunk and roof and has the Buick logo on the rear quarter panel?
Thanks
Mike

Yep, black top, silver bottom, red and yellow stripe, and a power 6 on the rear quarter. That is the one. Has the chrome 86/87 GN wheels too.

Wow, shipping to Canada no matter how I figure it is 27 bucks! Yikes. If you are interested I can do $75 shipped to you. Let me know if you are interested.

I'll see if I can have it shipped to my cousin in Pennsylvania.I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Mike

To:FUZZYGN

Hey sorry for the late response.Been bogged down with work.I"m still interested in the Molly Design item 0212.Please let me know if you have any left.Just that we're clear it's $50.00 total including shipping.Can you tell me what condition the box is in?..I'm giving it as a gift and the person is pretty picky with thsi kind of stuff.I will forward you my cousins address in Pennsylvania after payment.Please e-mail me at (mikebuick87@hotmail.com) with response.

Thanks
Mike

To;fuzzy gn

Hi Erik,
did you receive my paypal payment for the Molly design car?Please let me know asap.

Thank you

Payment received. Updated status as follows:

1 full set of 3 cars left:

Individual cars:
(2) WE4 cars

Still just 50 bucks each shipped. Can't beat the deal. Taking in the shorts on these but they need to go.

Old thread but still have the cars left in the post above. That is 5 total cars. If more than 1 is purchased we could probably reduce the shipping some but it is pretty tight as is. At this time I really don't want to break up the set. If the 2 WE4 cars sell first then I will consider it. Let me know. Child #2 is on the way and we need the closet space! Thought I had a bunch of stuff :)