Girl apologizes for shoving cop who punched her..

I stand behind what he did. You do not interfere with a officer while he is making a arrest let alone shove him. He needs to be in control of the situation. If it was me I wouldn't have accepted her later apology maybe a little cell time would teach her some respect.

I stand behind what he did. You do not interfere with a officer while he is making a arrest let alone shove him. He needs to be in control of the situation. If it was me I wouldn't have accepted her later apology maybe a little cell time would teach her some respect.

:)

"maybe a little cell time would teach her some respect" = the reason for the "apology"....

I have no problem with him hitting her, I just can't believe it took him 3 minutes to handcuff a 90lb girl! :eek:

wooow, if u guys think hitting a 90lbs girl was the right think to do....then i hope u guys arent married.."hitting a female is not a think for a man to do" no matter what the situation..atleast thats just my opion...

wooow, if u guys think hitting a 90lbs girl was the right think to do....then i hope u guys arent married.."hitting a female is not a think for a man to do" no matter what the situation..atleast thats just my opion...

I think your opion [sic] is a little far from reality bud. Do you think he would have hit her if she had not intervened?

She was going to get hit, peppered, or tazed. To me it looked like he gave her the most "pleasant" of the three choices. Dont interfere with the police is the moral of this story!

Haha Have you ever had a woman come at you with a weapon?

Equal rights means equal fights. If you would hit a man but not a woman that means your sexist, period.

Sorry, I just got new glasses. Can someone please point out which one of these girls weigh 90#? The one that that got popped in the chops was almost as big as the officer.......unless she was just bloated and puffy that day.

Good she did the right thing after fudging up. She needs to do a little time for what she did. He needs to go back to training.

*Punch cant drop a girl.
*Gun hand off of gun :0
*No Backup on scene
*Oh and punch cant drop a girl lol

Sorry, I just got new glasses. Can someone please point out which one of these girls weigh 90#? The one that that got popped in the chops was almost as big as the officer.......unless she was just bloated and puffy that day.

The one he was poorly trying to restrain. She was pretty little and giving him a heck of a hard time.

He could have taken her down with the punch. I suppose he chose to let one fly and was within his right to do so, in reality he didn't have to.