GI/WTS 86 Grand National in central NJ

Hi all. I'm the buyer and let me tell you that Aaron has done some very tasteful and quality work to this car. Yes, the chassis has a good number of miles but the car is as straight as an arrow and drives and handles very well. All due to the suspension work he's done to it. He was very informative and helpful in helping me better understand the car at a high level being that I'm new to both the turbo and GN worlds. I've owned a few cars over the years but never a turbo. He went over just about everything with me. I drove the car probably a good 10 miles ranging between anywhere from 35 MPH local roads to RT. 78 highway driving. My comment was, "This seat is actually comfortable." Pretty unexpected for a 23 yr old Buick. :) And yes, I was very impressed when the go pedal was depressed. It wasn't depressed all that much. So I can only imagine.......

So, thanks Aaron for making this a stress free (well..for me anyway) transaction and I'm looking forward to entering the world of turbo Buicks.

Beware folks...I'll be asking a LOT of questions. :biggrin:

Talk to you soon, Aaron.

Dan

Also want to publicly thank Joe - TURBOV8R.

I was looking at a few different options and he reached out to me with a nice lead. He can elaborate on that if he wants.

Thanks, Joe!

Dan

Aaron is a straight shooter...one of the best....lots of guys in your area that can help....good luck with the car....So Aaron I guess you don't need to use my lift or go to Island in the spring....

Sounds like i see another Buick in your future Aaron Huber has loads you can choose from

Done and Done.

Aaron delivered the car today. I'll be heading to motor vehicle tomorrow to make it official and do all the paperwork.

Thanks again, Aaron. Nothing less than a pleasure and I'm really looking forward to diving in.

Dan