Getting tta going

Hiwinds

Ok I think Im going to need so help. Got the engine in powerloger and scanmaster installed and updated. Trying to start the car it will fire and dies in 1-2 sec. Please help. I have been working on getting this thing done for the past year and now its time to get it going. What should I check.

Fuel pressure. The TTA may be different but I know I get a signal from my ECM to prime the fuel system when I first turn over the ignition. If the fuel pump does not re-energize the car will die in about 1 to 2 seconds. I'm not real familiar with the TTA operating system so I may be way off on this. Basically ,"do you have fuel pressure" would be my question?

WaitingTo see if someone a little more technically savvy when it comes to power logger ScanMaster and the TTA chimes in. I'm sure you check the simple things like connections. Was the car running prior to the power logging setup?

No it has been in pieces for the pats 10 years. Just got the motor, trans, and fuel system done. It is something simple Im sure.

check the MAP wire that goes to the Power Logger. It may have a bad connection.

Ok I checked the map wiring and it has 1.59 volts at the power logger conector key on. I checked the voltage and it goes up and down with pressure. Was monitoring and the map stays at .12 kph even as it cranks. The injector pw goes from 7.22 ms to 0 after it cranks. And will stay at 0 until you let up on the key. Then it goes back to 7.22ms

It has 5 volts to the map and the 1.59 is the signal it is sending the ecm. That voltage will go up and down with pressure