Getting SPAM from TurbobuickS.com????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You guys kill me.

Originally posted by WE4
This guy has a LEGITIMATE bitch and you mock him? Who do you guys think you are. I deleted the NEGATIVE posts referring to the other board. You don't like it? Speak up. I will take care of it. There will be no more toleration. End of story. My wife and 12 others have emailed me pissed with the SAME EXACT bitch. It is legit, I am sorry to say. We were infiltrated and some info was stolen. I am going to start the "weeding out" process now.
This guy is a upstanding gent in our community and you mock him. ( And a vendor to boot)

Eric, I am sorry as I cannot prevent this but it annoys me too. Jay Carter, Scott Keller and I , all do not feel the need to "recruit" .
Guess they have some issues over there. Funny how three sites can get along and the black sheep one cannot. Ought to tell you something.:rolleyes:
Again Eric, I apologize.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Ehh Ehmm...Speaking up here. What was the problem with my post?:confused:

You are right Nasty Wendy.

My apologies Nasty. I missed that box. You were cool and I was wrong. I missed that ck box.
I am just tired of this crap. And you can tell your buddies that they wanted me to respond over there but are they forgetting that I am honoring Mike's "request" that I do not go there?
Eric is having fun with you guys. That is great as he is a "good" guy. That is what pissed me off. He had a legit gripe and people jumped him for it. Thats all.

Bruce
WE4

Reminders R Way Cool

I recently received a reminder from TurboBuicks, they were just reminding me of there sight. I thought it was nice of them to do so, since i really enjoy the buick community. I recently aquired an LS-1 Car which is a really awesome performance car. I had not been to this sight TURBOBUICK.com in quite awhile. I also received a reminder from TURBOBUICK.com. So with that being said i can appreciate the reminders from BOTH buick sights, it makes me feel welcome and appreciated.
Thanks for the welcome,
Tom;)

P.S. One thing that bothers me is, on other sights like Brand X, you don't hear of alot of whining and crying taking place.

I hope that folks do not think that I am directing this at TBs.com only. Anytime that I get a spam from a place that I KNOW that should not have my personal email address (There is a difference between a customer asking me a question that got my email address off of my contact page and a website that I know damned well I did not give my email to), much less sending me SPAM, I write a nice healthy letter to the webmaster.

That seems to work like a charm:).

I registered my Yahoo address on TBs.com for a reason. Spam sucks no matter where it comes from.

Keep truckin'!:eek:

Look at the bright side.. I'd rather get a Spam from a Turbo Buick enthusiast site, than a Spam for penis enlargement...:D :D

Originally posted by Geoff87
Look at the bright side.. I'd rather get a Spam from a Turbo Buick enthusiast site, than a Spam for penis enlargement...:D :D

ummmmm a little late for the "penis enlargement" here .... Ill bet this was there best spam site :p

Re: You are right Nasty Wendy.

Originally posted by WE4
My apologies Nasty. I missed that box. You were cool and I was wrong. I missed that ck box.
I am just tired of this crap. And you can tell your buddies that they wanted me to respond over there but are they forgetting that I am honoring Mike's "request" that I do not go there?
Eric is having fun with you guys. That is great as he is a "good" guy. That is what pissed me off. He had a legit gripe and people jumped him for it. Thats all.

Bruce
WE4

OK I guess everyone can mistakes. As far as letting my buddies (TBS.com members) know something for you, I'd prefer if you and Mike just settled yalls differences, anyway I really don't get involved in those site vs. site topics or the gripes about site topics.......barring a rare humorous appearance. I haven't even opened the one over there that corresponds to this one. When you first took over here I'd support and defend you I'm sure you remember that but the griping and complaining just doesn't stop. I have higher-priority things to do with my time.....I already spend to much time on-line just joking around. This is getting long and its not on topic so I'll end it with Happy Holidays and best of luck to You and Your Family.

"Legit"?, my sweaty hairy italian a$$!!!

I never signed up with that board, nore did i give him my business's adress. now how did he obtain that information......

I never signed up with that board, nore did i give him my business's adress. now how did he obtain that information......

>>>> This was Posted by Mr Savino on TBs.com. This may help you out..<<<<

It's interesting to note that not ONE single person has emailed me to 'complain' about getting a TurboBuicks.com email. NOT ONE person has emailed me to say it was SPAM. NOT ONE person has called me.

Once again, the email addresses I have are from years of collecting them. When I first started this board 3 years ago, people sent me hundreds of email addresses of their friends so they could join this site. Starter sales, ebay, car shows, websites, mailing lists ect, have added to the list since.

If you don't want to ever receive another, just use the opt-out link in the bottom. This will indefinitly set your address to 'Unsubscribed' in the database and you'll never get another. It's that simple!

>>>> Nair works great on the Back & A$$....I waxed once & almost Bleed to death...;) ;) :p

Hope this helps..

Jim

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez

Your e-mail is open on the board and available for all to see. I have received e-mails and unsolicited adds from many sources due to my public e-mail just like yours. Ramchargers sent me a Christmas special a few days ago. I also received specials from other vendors in the Buick Community that I never dealt with. I'm sure they plucked my E-mail from here or one of the other boards. Also the SK Speed Shop that you work for has been around since the mid 60's I've have been there customer for over 35 years. I even worked part time at there Brooklyn store maybe before you were born. If you see me I'm sure you will know me. SK Speed has a vendor listing on TurboBuicks.com I'm sure that's where your business e-mail came from. Maybe I will see you at Nathan's on Wed's during the summer.

Re: You guys kill me.

Originally posted by WE4
We were infiltrated and some info was stolen. I am going to start the "weeding out" process now.
This guy is a upstanding gent in our community and you mock him. ( And a vendor to boot)

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

I normally do not get involved in Immature posts, but I have seen a decline in the ways things are going.

Web sites are attcked/hacked daily to get information from the servers. Normally this is not done by a "rival" BB as hackers are trying to getting personal info and serial numbers. yad,yad,yad

And a Vendor to boot what does this have to do with anything.

I'm Very disappointed in the way things are going and by the way they are being handled. I like this place, it was the secound place that I found for info on my car (B4Balck's web site was the first) and would like to see things get back to normal like when I first joined in 2000.
This is just My Option.

Thanks
Jim

Not work safe

Not work safe: Cursing only, no nudity

(Sorry John I cannot let the link stay to much foul language :( )

I can say when I'm bored I can always come on here and read some of this crap. Its definitely entertaining. Anyone ever think of making a soap opera out of it?

This thread is going no where . I feel that if any one does not want to recieve emails from TBS.com they should just use the "op-out" button (thats what its there for) , as for how TBS.com acquired your email address I think you and others should ask the administration of TBS.com instead of making a thread about it here or at TBS.com....as you can see it really does no good for either site.

The administration at TB.com would like to wish Every member and there friends and family in the TR community at TB.com , TBS.com . GNTType.org and the new site T6P.com
a very happy and safe Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope you all get some thing new for your GN's , T-Types or TTA's

Jesse
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.