Getting rid of some large parts

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
This stuff is in my way and needs to go.

1 door- clean. No rust, no guts, no glass
3 fenders - good shape, need repaint
1 hvac box (top and bottom in good shape- even has the plastic screen
1 metal rear deck filler panel (goes between rear glass and deck lid)
1 windshield cowl - nice shape (black- needs paint)
1 steering box-( from an 85 ttype) cleaned and painted
1 used flexplate (from 85ttype)- good shape

Pm me if you have questions. Make me an offer if you want the part- It's all in the way taking up valuable space so I'm VERY motivated to have it all go.

Prefer pick up (lexington, ky). I am happy to ship anything but it will be expensive due to the delicate nature or large size, or both. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Last edited:
Also have a gray dash assembly that includes the glove box and a/c vents. (no top plate, no plastic bezels)

Come on guys, someone needs these.

If I don't get rid of these parts soon the "boss" may have them in the trash. I'd hate to have to dump perfectly good parts!!!

This stuff is in my way and needs to go.

1 door- clean. No rust, no guts, no glass
3 fenders - good shape, need repaint
1 hvac box (top and bottom in good shape- even has the plastic screen
1 metal rear deck filler panel (goes between rear glass and deck lid)
1 windshield cowl - nice shape (black- needs paint)
1 steering box-( from an 85 ttype) cleaned and painted
1 used flexplate (from 85ttype)- good shape

Pm me if you have questions. Make me an offer if you want the part- It's all in the way taking up valuable space so I'm VERY motivated to have it all go.

Prefer pick up (lexington, ky). I am happy to ship anything but it will be expensive due to the delicate nature or large size, or both. Check my feedback and buy with confidence.
I am interested in the heater box< Can you send some good pics to me? 330/571/1407 thanks.

Pm sent!

Also, quick apologies to folks awaiting quicker responses. For some reason I am not getting notifications/updates while I'm logged on- only on my email (which is weird because a few months ago the email notifications had stopped completely)--- Just a heads up for anyone trying to get in touch.

I'll be checking both the board and my email regularly.

Now, come and get these parts out of my way!! :)

I've had some interest in a few parts but still no takers. Come on guys, help me out here. Just need these bits gone!

Hi:

I am interested in the metal rear deck filler panel (goes between rear glass and deck lid). How is $30 shipped to 33065?

Thank you,

Dick Lynch

Parts are still available. Please pm me with your needs. I'd really like to get these parts out of my way!

Bump this old thread so I don't have to start a new one.

Lots of bits for sale. If you don't see it, just ask. Trying to clean out the garage.

Off the top of my head I still have: a door, front windshield cowl piece, HVAC box (complete and undamaged), complete dash pad assembly in grey, steering box, stock untouched 8445 heads, 85 H/A intake manifold, etc... Interior plastics in grey, lots of small odds and ends...

A lot of these things are heavy or very large and unwieldy. I am happy to ship anything even though it may be a PITA for me to do so. If you want a part shipped, please bear in mind that packaging and shipping is not cheap- especially if the parts are big...

Steering box gone.

Still lots of pieces left. Interior bits as well as other odds and ends.
PM if you don't see what you're looking for.
I'd like to have these big pieces out of my way.