getting interest

flyboy367

i got injured at work and well now my driver in progress may be put off for a long while. just seeig what the feel is for a 1980 camaro mutt. it has a fiberglass twin turbo hood, whaletail fibeglass trunk. z28 fenders. the nose is z28 but has a tear. its good but i would replace it anyway they are pretty cheap. i have stock and z28 fender extentions. doors have some dings and the drivers has a small hole in it. 1/4s are good except by the rocker panel. i have the patches. has a few small holes in the trunk but nothing major. i started painting it with an epoxy base bottom coat. i have used it on many cars and trucks and its great. buff and keep as is or put paint right over it. it protects the metal from rusting.

now the good stuff. rebuilt stock lower end 350 with 58cc heads, edelbrock performer rpm cam, intake and 700cfm carb manual choke. 1.5 roller rockers, griffin aluminum radiator with electric fan setup. brand new optima yellow top with powermaster 100amp alt and ministarter. also braided battery wires. thats bolted to a bulletproof muncie m-21 close ratio 4speed thats gear mated woth a 10 bolt 3.08 posi rear.
engine has around 7000 miles on it. it has a new clutch in it on an 11" flywheel. the front brakes, crossdrilled rotors, bearnings, brake lines and braided brake hoses are 1 month old. the brake line from the master to the rear cracked and one is on its way from year one. its stainless as well as i ordered a stainless line for the axel. new wheel cylenders as well as shoes and hardware kit. it has line locks.

the car starts and runs fine. shifting is good with a hurst shifter with reverse lockout. it takes a little muscle since its all manual. interior is in need of some help. i replaced the seats with racing seats and 4 point harnesses. the rear seats need a cleaning. the gauges are shot but i have a nordskog digital 6 gauge panel that just needs a bezel to go in. floorpan has 2 holes nothing major. the tilt steering needs to be fixed or replaced. i have a spare column. i also have solid body bushings and subframe connectors.

i really dont know what to sell it at if i have to. i payed $3500 for it and have around $3000 in parts in the last month to make it a real monster. my friend (the owner before me and builder of the car) is going to assist me with putting the brakes back up since i just got the lines yesturday. so it will be driveable in a week or so. runs super strong. looks better in person then pics. maybe take a trade.

when i got it.

P1020246.jpg

P1020252.jpg

P1020248.jpg

P1020259.jpg

just noticed there is a non turbo buick forum for sale. i didnt see that at first. could a mod please move this for me
thanks

mostly a streetable car. or ext cab pickup (got to fit the wife and kid) i get my mri on the 25th. that will tell me how much fun ill have the next year or more. the camaro is so sweet. just the sound of glasspacks under your seat at 5000rpm flying past an import. i swear if my shoulder never heals ill put my name on the list for a terminator arm when they can do it so i can shift again.

my top pics are any ls camaro trans am, tpi camaro trans am. 5.9 or deisel dodge ram, 5.3 silveradr or gmc. a monte ss (would be great if i heal in a time then convert to 4spd) or t-type.
the area by me is mostly welll all highway. just around my apartment i have 9 major roads. the backroads are fun and windy. no real offroading anywhere around.

I have a Big Black 1990 F-250. It has a 1986 460. It has 37'' super swampers TSL Boggers. it also has a six inch lift i doubt it is what you are looking for but it may be. It is a fun truck but i have had enough bogging and mudding for now i really want a street muscle car.