Getting discouraged slow piece of cr.....!!!

gn_steve

boosted canadian
Hi guys here is what i have in my car
Stock short block
Lunati voodoo hyd flat tappet cam
Gn1 aluminium heads
Td rocker shafts
Arp head studs
Gn1 upper intake(dog house)
Accufab 72 mm throtle body
60 pound injectors edge products
Racetronix injector harness
Gn1 fuel pressure regulator
Stock ignition module
Stock coil
Taylor vertex 8mm wires
Gn1 race header
5857e precision ball bearing turbo
Gn1 3 inch external gate down pipe
Turbosmart manual boost controller
Gn1 stock location intercooler
Stock maf with 3 inch solid maf pipe
Aluminium gn1 radiator
Autolite 104 plugs

Trans
Rebuilt with new clutches shift kit and billet servo
2600 rpm lock up torque

Diff
Stock 3.42 ratio and g80 posi unit
Fuel pump
Walbro gs340 pump
Casper hot wire kit!

Whent to the track with 18 psi of boost
For a shitty 13.31 at 104 mph on slicks

Wtfffffff all those parts and this is what i run??? The car feels like its holding back but i have barely any knock with the milivolts between 750-800 on the scanmaster!

Can anybody give me an idea on what the hell is wrong? I was thinking it would be a mid 11 sec car????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No boost,low timing,small turbo,tight converter on straight pump gas if I had to guess over the internet.

I would run some race gas in the car and start turning the boost up.18psi on a 58mm turbo just isn't going to set the track on fire.turn it up then see how the car responds.

I would run some race gas in the car and start turning the boost up.18psi on a 58mm turbo just isn't going to set the track on fire.turn it up then see how the car responds.
i agree that sounds like its still got more left on the table in that setup.

Just pulled my book out ,at 18 lb boost that's almost the same mph mine runs with a 5857
My car started making more power as soon as i got to 22 lb
But has always ran good at 18 my street boost setting

The 60' is pretty good. I would want to know why you're getting some knock at that boost level. What turbotweak chip? Why such a small turbo? Regardless. Somethings way not right. I'm running low 11's with way fewer mods. I would double check all of the baseline settings. As op said put in some race gas and crank up that boost to about 26-28 psi.

It would be interesting to see what your combo would do at 28psi. I think you are leaving a ton on the table just running 18psi with those heads.

No car runs perfect no backfire no loose rockers!

The rockers won't be loose if the cam lobes are flat. The base circle doesn't wear out, its the nose that grinds off. With the valve covers off see if all the valves open and close the same amount. Just spin it with the starter at first to observe.

Data logs?
Cam specs?
What are the dimensions on the slicks?
Fuel pressure tracking?

As mentioned, the converter is too tight.
While you are looking, pull that Accufab off, and check the screws in the shaft...They are notorious for "finding" their way into your pistons......

I have seen some cars with crappy trans and converters feel weak as water. Who's transmission and brand converter?