Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

I need to organize a pit crew to stomp a guy at Morroco. He has a big stink'n Dodge lifted truck. Been challenging me for a couple years. He thinks Buicks are just a bunch of slow moving pieces of camel dung. He is a Mopar guy thru and thru. He put up $200. And get this....he says he won the diesel truck race event at a local 1/8th mile track a couple weeks ago with a blistering.....7.9! My plan is after I hand his ass to him, you guys can have your way with him too. Only thing bigger than this guy's truck is his ego! So who's behind me on this? Uh......I mean beside me? (I read the above posts and I don't think I want any of you guys behind me).

60% chance of rain on Saturday.
I was going to bring out my TTA but its never seen rain so no chance.
GN engine is still on the stand.

PS anyone want to buy a 4 Post Lift?
Weather forecast could change a lot by Saturday!

As far as the 50% chance of rain, Remember 50% chance of rain does not mean it's going to rain all day. If we get lucky, It could rain at 1 AM 2 AM and then stop we don't know. So let's hope for the best and talk weather on Friday.
We have a lot of people very excited about the get together. Mother nature can't ruin it for us.:)

A little rain is ok by me but then again I am bringing the portable garage. I will be there also with my junk and a grill.

As far as the 50% chance of rain, Remember 50% chance of rain does not mean it's going to rain all day. If we get lucky, It could rain at 1 AM 2 AM and then stop we don't know. So let's hope for the best and talk weather on Friday.
We have a lot of people very excited about the get together. Mother nature can't ruin it for us.:)

Weather sucks in Chicago this year almost like we are getting cheated out of summer. Lets hope for the best tomorrow if it rains all day lets at least go to a local bar ;)

I wish I hadn't signed up for a golf outing tomorrow. I think it gets done at noonish. I'll be high tailing it over to you guys if you'll still be there in the afternoon.

if anyone has a gas tank, I need one. mines leaky (was patched previously, and E85 revealed it.)

Ya Denny...That's Cool. I got a few calls about still getting together regardless. You know Im in. But Again I see the weather report right now and I'm not Panicking. Like I said the last 3 shows I went to showed between 30 and 40% chance of rain and Thankfully nothing. I got to see your new detailed car Denny:) A few other guys Said there cars are in the detail shop getting a makeover this morning.

And again, Uncle Sam does it to me again! :mad: I have been sent to go to Georgia for my agency! Have to travel on Saturday, and now the weather looks like crap! My T-tops leak, and my wiper motor just gave out! WTF!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

If I see sun in the morning, then I'm in, if its raining in the morning, I have to travel to Georgia and miss the TB meet.:(

Sorry guys. MOTHERFUDGER!!!!!!

A few of us are riding together. If its not poring our GNs will be out there. We will be there and or get together no matter what. Like I said Im not a weather man but it may not rain or it just might rain a for an hour and stop. Lets just keep positive.

Well guys, the plan was to go. I just found out at the last minute that I have to work. That really sucks, I was really looking forward to this meet, but family comes first, and I need the extra cash. . But, Baltizar will be going and meeting up with Steve Dickerson there, he's the one who bought the smashed GN that was on craigslist a few months back. Have fun guys, I will catch you next year =)

Jim

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well rain or shine we will be there ...if it means to climb on a tree or under one... What ever it takes to hang out with the Buick brothers. Paul will have his bad ass trailer and full blown setup with car tent and all the works!

Damn Paul , I didn't know I had that effect on you too... I thought it was just Dickerson! Lmao!

You are all a little... off. I might have to re-think coming there tomorrow for fear one of you "farm boys" might have a chloroform soaked rag handy... LOL