generic oil drain grommet?

summit

I have a new one ordered through my GM dealer, but it has not arrived yet. they had to order it through a discontinued source so supplies will be limited anyway. For future reference anyone had luck finding a generic grommet to fit the turbo drain hole in the intake? I can seem to find ones close to the right diameters, but not the thickness of the intake.

dorman 42323
found it at the local Oreilleys after trying pepboys and Autozone with no luck.
Now I can assemble most of the motor tomorrow versus waiting for a mail order specialty Buick part. The $2.66 price tag is also nice when you don't need to buy anything else mail order.

Here a picture of the Dorman grommet installed, seems like it would work in a pich, but the drain tube was very very tight and it was really hard to get the grommet installed.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I pulled it back out and compared it to the new correct part I got from our GM dealer. Dorman part on the left and GM part on the right. The GM part is 0.10 bigger on the inside diameter and 0.010 smaller on the outiside diameter where it fits in the intake. A little grease and I could push the factory grommet in by hand where I had to use lots of force, a screwdriver, and cussing to get the Dorman one in.
my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's the factory grommet installed. Looks about the same, but 10 times easier. is the one Poston sells look like the factory one or is it a repackaged generic one?
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]