Generic Fast and Furious 4 Grand National Post

I too was going to say something about the flaps, but I've spent about 2 hours cleaning burnt M&H Rubber off my quarters since going to the track on Sunday and still haven't gotten all the rubber off the passenger side:mad: Somebody needs to create track day mudflaps that slide on and off in minutes:D
how about rocker covers that stick on and are clear and you can peel them off along with the rubber and throw them away hmm i may invent them makin the commercial will be fun!! :biggrin:

how about rocker covers that stick on and are clear and you can peel them off along with the rubber and throw them away hmm i may invent them makin the commercial will be fun!! :biggrin:

That'll work too;) . Was thinking I'd go to the sign shop and get some magnetics to cut to size, but the tear-offs are a much better idea.

dude, thats like my dream lincoln right there. ive been looking for one just like it in either black or white with red interior...whered you find it?
Ask and you shall receive! You can see the first few pictures of my barn find pre-resurrection, and then the after- in all its shiny gangsterdom. 6000lbs of love.

LCC pictures by lnkncontiverto - Photobucket

I don't have any pics of after the engine refresh, but I assure you it looks delicious...

If I read or hear "murdered out" again I'm gonna kill a bunny
Yeah i know what you mean "murdered out" is kind of a strange phrase i wondered who came up with "murdered out" in the first place? "murdered out prolly came from the same people to first call michigan the "murder mitten" and since the guy that started this thread is from mich he should rename the thread "murdered out in the murder mitten" :biggrin: Wha whoops did i just.... :eek: Looks like someones gonna be playin elmer fudd!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

That's it, After I get finished with my pizza I'm gonna eat one of their eggs;)

I've heard it on LS1LT1.com also. Can we please keep the street slang to a minimmum and leave that for the mustang forums:rolleyes:

So if my car is ALMOST all black would that be "attempted-murdered out"?

What about a white car with black out trim would that be "pre-meditated murdered out"?

I'm not trying to make fun of everyone, but our credo is "going fast with class" right???? I'm gonna drop this now because I don't want to offend anyone:eek: :biggrin: