Generic Fast and Furious 4 Grand National Post

cjmatt

had these wheels layin around, so I threw em on, hahaha the looks ive been getting are priceless!!!

oh, not my oil leak btw

202449cd5f51295ce.jpg

Mexican American tanker trucks. Remember, we have a whole new group to be careful of when this movie comes out.

I smell lots of "candy" paint threads coming on....:biggrin:

i was looking at the too

BTW the car does look good all blacked out.
yeah I know they look stupid, but 70% of the driving this thing sees is at the track and it keeps the rubber off the rockers, plus, the rockers are spotlessly clean. For a car in MI, thats impressive

Those look like the wheels that were on my car when i bought it i left them on it cause it was sittin in the driveway and i didnt want anyone bothering it u r in mich too they prolly are i sold them for $100 with tires..

yeah I know they look stupid, but 70% of the driving this thing sees is at the track and it keeps the rubber off the rockers, plus, the rockers are spotlessly clean. For a car in MI, thats impressive

I too was going to say something about the flaps, but I've spent about 2 hours cleaning burnt M&H Rubber off my quarters since going to the track on Sunday and still haven't gotten all the rubber off the passenger side:mad: Somebody needs to create track day mudflaps that slide on and off in minutes:D