Gen7 - poor acceleration

MichBC3

My car leaves the line very gently – no snap - like there is no accelerator pump. My logs show lean conditions when I open the throttle blade to leave the line. I fooled around with the TAU vs. MAP ECT screen. Changing some of those values helped a little. I also tried messing with the TPS Rate of Change Asynch Fuel screen which had little effect. Isn’t that equivalent to an accelerator pump?

Anyway, still, I can hardly turn the tires on this car - even when power braking to 2000 rpm. The engine can overpower the brakes, but still it leaves gently once the brakes are released - no snap..

I noticed that the curve on my MAP Rate of Change Asynchronous Fuel (#/hr) screen is set flat at “0”. Isn’t this basically equivalent to a power valve on a carburetor? If so, what values are recommended?

Thanks, Bob

Other FYI: My Acceleration Threshold is set at 12.6%, whatever that means. The Acceleration Modifier curve value is about 1.0 when coolant is at 190 degrees. The Acceleration Modifier mask table is all “1s”. The Acceleration Cutoff Threshold is set to about +5.2 on a scale that goes from minus 13.5 to plus 30.