G'day from australia

TUFF72

Hello from over the pond!! :)
Thought it was time I signed up.

Been lurking for a while now, ever since I started getting serious about turboing and sticking with the good ol v6.

Here in Australia the v6 Buick motors are a big scene for young kids as we have licensing restrictions which only allow us to drive n/a cars and 6cyl and under cars.

I'll save the talk about my car for my build page I'll be posting next but just wanted to introduce myself and to world of turbo Buick.

Hope to learn abit more about these motors and the potential of getting my new combo moving and into the single digits on the quarter.

Cheers guys
Also I'll chuck a photo up of my car for you guys to view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. Where in Australia do you live?

Here's the deal! We've got most of the Turbo Buick parts. You guys have all the VB. Maybe we can make some kind of a deal here.;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. Where in Australia do you live?

Here's the deal! We've got most of the Turbo Buick parts. You guys have all the VB. Maybe we can make some kind of a deal here.;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Haha thanks mate,
I'm from Victoria,Melbourne
I would say the best part of Australia especially since it's can get really cold in Melbourne for good boosting conditions :)

Not a big lager drinker but prefer a corona anyday over a vb,
But if the trade seems fair I'm always keen to have a ta block with some nice big alloy heads:) haha

That was my dream to have a ta block but I'm going to try my luck with this cast combo and see how far we can take the Aussie v6 to before future plans to stick a lsx turbo in at a later date when the fun wears out haha.