Gbodyparts

RUDE DOG

Rudeawakening
You guys could at least contact me with updates on my 3" HA downpipe. I think 8 months wait and still going is a little overkill, and you can come up with whatever excuse you want, it doesnt change the fact that you guys are holding me back on my project.

Brian replied to an email I sent, he said on June 16 that it would be 2 weeks till the pipes get here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

O dang im fixing to get a radiator fan setup from him hmmm?

The pipes are en route to him.

He usually does. I know for sure they are en route now.

Never had problems ordering from them before and I've ordered quite a few things, its just these custom parts that can take longer to get especially for a hot air car.

8 months and still no product? Speechless.

A fool and his money are easily parted.......

NO WAY I would wait 8 days let alone 8 months

Bobbie, if you had a hot air car you would need to make the DP yourself, or wait until they could be done. :)

Not many vendors want to build a part like that when the volume is less than a dozen. Brian is at the mercy of the supplier, and he has done his best to even have them built at a reasonable price..

Why, simple answer, even at that quantity level there is NO profit, and maybe a $$$ loss for the shop and G-Body?

I have been trying to get TTA downpipes built for over a year and do not even have the protype in my hand yet? :(

It is easy for you guys to complain even though you do have a need for this product, but you do not understand how hard is is to have specific parts made for our cars with low volume, and still Brian will have these pipes sitting on his shelf for a few years because demand is so small.

Give the guy a break, we should be thanking him for stepping up and having so many parts being reproduced for our cars.

Nick if he doesn't have them for sale they shouldn't be on the website for sale !if they cant deliver the product they shouldn't take your money.If they are not in stock then he should say group buy only or currently out of stock .I guess i am getting old but NOWAY I could run the business i am in this way and have so many come to my rescue.I get BITCHed at every time i am hrs or it is the end of the world if we are a day late .Sometimes I get calls at 8.15AM asking where our guys are when they were supposed to be there "Around" 8.......Eight months to make a downpipe come on Nick 8 months if that is accuate I am not complaining I'm just not buying
Nothing on the website stating a wait or minimum order just the good ol add to cart.
Also in closing and i will shut up .I do thank Brian for stepping up
bowling green customs had great parts back in the day but remember how things started going after the take your money non delivery started happening
http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=46_21_33&products_id=1111
I did notice no product reviews maybe everyone is waiting

BTW hope all is well with you and the family miss you every year at the nats

1040041_10204519114641788_6909513958591464500_o.jpg

Last edited: