gbodyparts

Thanks for everything you do Brian!!!!!!Brian has always treated me very good,I have never had 1 single problem at all with Gbodyparts!!!!

Brian is a top guy! So far amongst all the parts he has sent me all the way to the UK include a nose cone(header panel), a T Top and just recently a new turbo. He always trys to pack these items to ensure the cheapest shipping is possible and communicates clearly.
Good guy and I agree with some others, lets only post bad things when all the usual avenues have been explored without success.

Brian is a top guy! So far amongst all the parts he has sent me all the way to the UK include a nose cone(header panel), a T Top and just recently a new turbo. He always trys to pack these items to ensure the cheapest shipping is possible and communicates clearly.
Good guy and I agree with some others, lets only post bad things when all the usual avenues have been explored without success.
WOW all the way to the UK! Man thats a Long trip! G-body rocks! Fast delivery and to hear they can ship to the UK without issues that is amazing!

Brian does this mean we will have real bumper fillers to choose from next summer?
The wrong parts was apparently sent out. I received an e-mail & took care of it the same day. My apologies. Until I can get the shop totally automated we are Human & will make mistakes. I think for the amount of parts shipped out we do OK.

We have been working with a major auto parts manufacturer to get all the 81-88 Gbody sheet metal & trim remanufactured for our cars. I do mean all. It has put a little stress on our facility dealing with trying to get NOS parts out for restoration purposes. This is not an excuse just letting every one know what is going on. It has meant longer hours & working weekends. We are continuing what we have to do to keep our vehicles on the road. Like always we take what we make & put it back into the business developing new parts. Summer of 2012 I think a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised what will be available for our cars.

Brian does this mean we will have real bumper fillers to choose from next summer?

We are shooting for 120 days out. Mold costs were resolved & the chemical make up has been matched to the originals. Fronts & rears are slightly different. Richard Clark explained that it is the same material just different amount of chemicals in the mixture. He dumbed it down for me & explained it was like a soup :) Little more of this in one & a little less of that in the other.
Cool thing is they will just be like the originals. Steel behind them with staples securing it.

Doors.......... Trying guys really trying. They feel there is not enough of a demand for new doors to make this worth while. I'm thinking about doing a poll here & an Oldsmobile board. Who would buy & at what costs. Doors are the most expensive part to build of all the sheet metal. Looks like we would have to move 500 sets the first year. retail would be close to $450 $500 each.