Gbodyparts wow

K Beauchamp

I decided to save on some shipping and drive 4 1/2 hours to pick up some parts from Bryan. When I got there I thought I was in GN turbo regal heaven. Twenty plus cars sitting on his lot and more inside. He took the time to show me around and I was just drooling the whole time looking at shelf after shelf of new parts, used parts and after market parts. The place was huge and of course I ended up buying more stuff then I orginally went for, but with all of that selection and its right there for the buying I left with a truck load. A couple more parts will be ordred and I will drive back down again to pick them up becuase his customer service and personal attention was worth the drive.

How is Brian spot in Bethel NC? I was dealing with Brian since when he was in Md and Pa. He's just an all around great guy to know and deal with. Even his used parts are very clean!

The shop is huge, it took a 1/2 hour just for him to show me around. If your a Buick guy then you would be floored with all of the cars and parts he has.