GBodyParts Stretched GN Wheels + Tires

RonS86GN

Wheels are flawless. 15 x10 rears with BFG Radial TA 295/60/15 and 15x8 fronts with 235/60/15. Tires and wheels have about 600 miiles. ( Have receipts ).
New all cost $1430 ( Not counting $125 core per wheel )
A steal at $950.
( Please know you must either have aluminum drums or 1/4 spacers for the rears or they will rub. My vehicle has the aluminum drums)

Some sort of local exchange is preferred, will ship but I would imagine it would not be cheap.

No pics yet, havin problems with my home computer so I'm doing everything at work. located in NE Philly zip 19136 Iwill try to get some pics asap

RE: just the rear tires and rims

Would you sell just the rear rims with tires. If so how much would pick up price be?

re:all 4 tires and rims

If you wont sell just the rears i will give you $850.00 pick up price for all four tires and rims, and i can come get them this weekend.....Dave

Wheels

I was really hoping to get the 950. I think the price is really cheap considering the wheels are better than new. ( Centers powdered black, re-chromed rims). The tires are as close to new as possible. Let me think about it. Might put them e-bay.

CHARGED said:
Would like to see some pics of them on the car, please ;)
Any idea how much they weigh?
The factory 7" weighs 28 lbs the 10" weigh 33 1/3 lbs.
The weight is in the center section not the shells.

Pics

Please send your email if you want pics, for some reason I can't get them to load onto the board.

re trades

would you be willing to trade for cash and parts. What if anything do you need for your regal ?

Wheels

I just spent 30k on motor and trans. The only other thing I need to address is the rear. I'm lookin for moser axles or a 9" built for the car.