Gbodyparts - 1st class service !!!!!

NEWCHAPTER

Need Speed
:biggrin: Stopped over there and did some xmas shopping for myself, picked up the alky kit and intercooler, as always Brian was courteous and helpful. He even took the time to do a little tweaking on my car.... He is very much an assest to this community. Thanks again Brian

hold on now, Brian is very busy running his business, give him a chance... it could be that he didnt get the email.

well, I emailed him about a week ago, I hoped for a response by now, but there is always a chance I guess...I pmed him yesterday on here, hopefully I will know something soon.

he already shot me a pm back, he is on top of things :cool:

now if I can ever get my MAF translator and seat cover to show up from Postons I will be doing great :biggrin:

Seat covers in stock here.
Vacuum brake conversion was packaged & just never shipped it will leave here today.

Thanks so much for checking on that for me Brian. That is wonderful customer service! I will not hesitate to order from you again! :cool:

Thanks so much for checking on that for me Brian. That is wonderful customer service! I will not hesitate to order from you again! :cool:

My appologies things do get crazy here. DHL just picked up a FED ex box the other day. Played hell to get that back!!! :eek:
Makes you wonder what happened when he tried to scan it LOL.

My appologies things do get crazy here. DHL just picked up a FED ex box the other day. Played hell to get that back!!! :eek:
Makes you wonder what happened when he tried to scan it LOL.

I can't even remember how long it's been you have neglected me ! I'm filing Tuesday morn:tongue:

I can't even remember how long it's been you have neglected me ! I'm filing Tuesday morn:tongue:

Well it isn't easy juggling 2 wives espescially around the holidays Suzette :D
Merry Christmas Dear!

I also saw you found some one to help out with your move. If it falls thru let me know. I had a voulonteer.

Well it isn't easy juggling 2 wives espescially around the holidays Suzette :D
Merry Christmas Dear!

I also saw you found some one to help out with your move. If it falls thru let me know. I had a voulonteer.

No- I have a friend that is back in town that is going to do it! I am going to ride with him, but we still need a couple of bodies to lift the engine into the truck bed. So I am still definately in need!!:redface:
Let me know if they might want to do 20 minutes of work on charity!
Have a wonderful Christmas with the kids and maybe you and Kasci can sleep in on Sunday!!
Suzette