GBody Parts

That's because you got that part from Lonnie.

Glad you got it quickly and are happy.

Lonnie works out of Brians building.

I'm not saying that if it was some other part not trans related it would be different, but if you look at the trends in this section you will get a good idea of your chances otherwise.(y)

That's because you got that part from Lonnie.

Glad you got it quickly and are happy.
No it is from Stage right transmissions, Not Lonnie.
Just like the radiator you never paid Lonnie for that you couldn't afford, forgot the check. Couldn't get a CC#, then the radiator was bad.
Sorry I missed you when you stopped up to return the radiator that went unpaid for 6 months.
I would of liked to of discussed a few things with you in person.
Like if you actually paid for the fans & fan harness you kept?
You seem to have a lot to say but not to me.

Bud didn't mean to muck up your post just thought you should know that your part was in stock on the shelf from Stage right.
I have a few more posts to tend to haven't been on here for a few months.

No worries Brian, Ive had good service from you and have no issues with anyone on this board.

No it is from Stage right transmissions, Not Lonnie.
Just like the radiator you never paid Lonnie for that you couldn't afford, forgot the check. Couldn't get a CC#, then the radiator was bad.
Sorry I missed you when you stopped up to return the radiator that went unpaid for 6 months.
I would of liked to of discussed a few things with you in person.
Like if you actually paid for the fans & fan harness you kept?
You seem to have a lot to say but not to me.

Bud didn't mean to muck up your post just thought you should know that your part was in stock on the shelf from Stage right.
I have a few more posts to tend to haven't been on here for a few months.

I have plenty to say to you Brian. Hopefully we can talk in a civil manner to each other either on the phone or in person someday.

I tried talking to you many times. Why not try picking up a phone when it rings. If you want to have another go around on the net instead and be an A HOLE instead of being a professional buisness person you are going to do it without me. After this post I'm ignoring your petty foolishness.

I would prefer that you answer a phone when I call with a problem or if you can't manage to find one and answer it you could PM me. You seem to be able to find a keyboard easier than answering a phone.

You wonder why I have such animosity towards you??? It's because you would rather blame your problems on anyone else but yourself.

Nobody said running a buisness was easy or fun all the time. If you do right by your customers and employees you would have an asset not an albatross and all the negative posts in this section and on other forums wouldn't be so prevalent.

When you *uck up admit it and make it right. You would get more respect by dealing with people in a timely and professional manner.You are your own worst enemy. I tried to resolve my problems by calling you and leaving messages before I posted anything. If we can't resolve a problem trying to contact you, we post it up in here and miraculously you respond albeit in an unprofessional manner most times.

You keep bitching about the rad that you had nothing to do with. Which BTW is junk with a blown oil cooler after only two weeks of use. Will you at least confirm that and tell the truth about it??

The new ALRADCO I bought to replace it is of much better quality and at a better price. Sorry if the truth hurts.

My bitch was an aluminum heater core that I received instead of a brass one that I paid for. Then like the upstanding buisness man you are, the brass core advertised on your site for 86/87 models is taken down and no longer offered. Then a few weeks later you post in a thread that I can return it with an RMA#. REALLY Brian?? At that point I had the POS for over 3 damn months.

If you want to talk and work this out like a man PM me a # and time that is good for you because I refuse to go any further in this thread or any other. I know that you are bitter towards me and I towards you but this all could have been avoided if you would have communicated with me by returning just one call from me when I had a problem with a part I bought from you. If you called me back and told me that you had a problem with me I could have resolved that also instead of us ending up duking it out in an open forum.

You can bash me all you want but people here and elsewhere know that you and your buisness are unstable at best because of what and how you do buisness and how you post in your responses. Only you can turn it around by doing what's right by customers.

I wait for the day that Gbody gets more (y) than :(:mad::poop: in the vendor section here and on the other forums. If that happens it will be happy times for all.

RZ.

I've always had good luck dealing with Brian. Parts have always been shipped in a timely manner and if it's not in stock Brian has always informed me.