Gbody Parts SuX!!

Mike, i hope you don't have some kind of "nazi" list do you?
If i am reading into your post correctly.
Just because "joe" has a problem with "ed" does not mean we all have to have a problem with "ed".......if you follow me.

I am just tired of people trying to extort money from vendors with on line bashing when they do not deserve it. When people write bad checks and try credit cards scams to one of us they usually do it to more than one. We usually call our vendor friends to warn them and give them contact info so it does not happen to them. In my view this is an online blackmail attempt and is no different than any other scam and it will be added. So yes I guess we have a "nazi list" if you want to call it that.

Mike

BRIAN HAS AN AWESOME BUSINESS AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE HE HELPED ME OUT TWICE AND TOOK CARE OF TEH PROBLEM NO QUESTIONS ASKED. so i would have to say this guy is young and wet behind the ears and if he keeps bashing the guy or any persons that help us keep thes cars alive should be banned from this site

I am just tired of people trying to extort money from vendors with on line bashing when they do not deserve it. When people write bad checks and try credit cards scams to one of us they usually do it to more than one. We usually call our vendor friends to warn them and give them contact info so it does not happen to them. In my view this is an online blackmail attempt and is no different than any other scam and it will be added. So yes I guess we have a "nazi list" if you want to call it that.

Mike

We have a "Nazi" list. I'm German so no I'm not bashing :rolleyes:

We got stuck with $3k worth of MSD boxes last year 2nd day to singapore all CC info checked out even the 3 digit code on the back. I even held it an extra day.

Another customer who is short 48.00 in parts due to a supplier did a $2200 Pay pal charge back after the second part of the order shipped last Friday. I called & he said he would reverse & didn't. I spent Sunday doing a pay pal claim with tracking #'s.
That will tie up $2200 for 30 days.

When we moved back in April I had a nice suprise. People knowing we would be shut down did over $5k in charge backs on pay pal in the 10 day period we would be shut down. Parts recieved & waited until the day we closed & did charge backs.
When we got back up 3 weeks later pay pal said we had 10 days to respond & that was it.
There are people who are reading this on the board & laughing. Believe me I have your names written down. Gaskets in Canada & parts thru the U.S.
I'm just waiting to meet you at an event.

You wonder why I stop sending free parts.Wonder why it is hard for us to keep everything in stock?
How about the famous I didn't recieve this in my order?
95% out there are honest it's the other 5% that kills our trust we had years ago.

Phil you are correct I don't charge you when you call up & say I need this asap. There are a few guys out there who you can ship the part out in 3 minutes at the end of the day & know you will not have to chase them down.
It's not that we don't know what you owe us. I have a folder 1.5" thick with debts that I doubt will ever be paid.Everyone gets in a situation once in a while. Katrina was the last big event.

You will never see me hounding any one for $ on this site or anywhere else.
We get 8 calls a day from the same person hounding us. How are we suppose to ship you when we are on the phone with you?

I'm done ranting but I will get a NAZI list mass e-mailed here when we are where we need to be. I guess you think vendors do not talk & we are against each other. It couldn't be further from the truth.We send you to other vendors when we do not have it & they do the same because it is about helping the customer. This NAZI list is just about helping the vendors & narrowing the 5% down.

When i worked at an old turbo shop.......:rolleyes: we did a ton of business with Brain, great guy! Always got the product to us right away with no problem. I think hes one of the few decent buick vendors we have left!

Brian,

I know you guys(all vendors on this board) are not getting rich off of us and there is always things that go on behind the scenes that no one knows or appreciates. I am just glad you guys are here because "back in the day" all we had was ATR..no second choices.

So thanks for doing what you are doing for the 95% of us who need your service, advice and opinions on these cars. I own a business and mistakes happen, thats part of business...its how you correct them that matters most to the customer.

I have made purchases big and small from almost all the vendors on this site and I couldnt be happier.:)

ya know.. Every year there are less and less TR venders.. Guys like Brian should be commented for sticking with us.. After all they are 20 year old cars that he invests $$ into replacement parts for em. Without guys like him we would all be up a creek.

Hats off to you Brian:cool:

I saw this thread and was not happy cause I know him and hes a stand up guy

I should also include Mike Licht in this group we should all be thankful for..:)
Thanks Mike for sticking with us..:)

Brian,

I own a business and mistakes happen, thats part of business...its how you correct them that matters most to the customer.

QUOTE]

Ditto that

Thanks again brian for letting me come up to your shop and look around this past sat.

Would like to see the Nazi list when it is available.:) I'm of German descent as well so no offence taken.:biggrin:

I think Shane should get a special private vendor section going where only vendors can sign in and air their problem customers.

Got a beauty today.

Would like to see the Nazi list when it is available.:) I'm of German descent as well so no offence taken.:biggrin:

I think Shane should get a special private vendor section going where only vendors can sign in and air their problem customers.

Got a beauty today.

that sounds like a good idea Mark...

Amen to what Frank and some of the others have said.. When I was just getting into TR's, it was guys like Brian, Mike, Julio and others, who always had the time to answer the "dumb" questions, and always made sure you didnt buy something that was "wrong" or un-needed... If the Nazi list is in German, send it my way.. Be happy to have my daughter(a german) and I translate it.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS, got the turbo 6 overlay for the maf translator, looks great as always Mark :)

What a d-bag

Though, reading some of your stories I wonder why ANYBODY still uses paypal?

after seeing this i would never want to be a TR vender,But thank god you guys stick with it, because I 'd be lost with out you guys.

I don't know the story and I havent read all the posts other then the first one but I can personally say that I have had countless transactions with Brian over the years and I have nothing But GOOD things to say about him. Not only for how professional he has always been but how polite he has always been as well. And everything I ordered always arrived on time and in perfect condition. BTW, Thousands of dollars in parts!

Everyone has the right to vent. You can't please everyone but Brian seems to please everyone but this guy, whoever he is?:rolleyes:

Nope I told him to go F himself & will do it every time you call.

Everytime you call it is to beat us down on a price or whine about this or that to try & get some type of discount I don't need it. You bought that radiator last year in BG. You inspected, beat me down on the price as usual.We come out with our new rads & you say this 1 doesn't fit so you can get our new unit.We sold about 20 of the old units with no problems.
Danny's statement was I didn't realize it didn't have both coolers. :rolleyes:
There was no $300 charged to your CC or you would have asked for 10% intrest on your $.:rolleyes:

This is Typical for Danny.

I take the old style rad back & state pay the difference & shipping I will take it back. I after all did have to transport this 1 to BG for you & now have to ship another unit.

You send it back messed up.No shipping for ours to you. Then you have the balls to ask me for shipping on a damaged unit to me.

Let me repeat myself incase you didn't understand on the phone GO F yourself & do not call here wanting parts, I will not sell them to you.
Please go beat down other vendors & call them 10 times a day.
If you spent $1500 with me I'm sure you got $1800.00 worth of parts.
POST every where in the world that I said this to you & I will not deny it. Anyone who deals with you eventually will quote me.:eek:

B-Weavy!!!!!!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Man I just jumped out of my chair, spiked my cordless mouse and did the touchdown dance!!!! You dam right!!! Tell him Bweavy. Hey man would you happen to have a G-Body Parts Cordless Mouse by chance?:confused:

Next event I see you at the Coronas are on me.;)

Although its been atleast several years since I have bought anything from Brian, I will say that he is a man of his word and a stand up guy. I bought many items from him in the past and would do so again in the future.
It just sucks that he moved so far away now!

We have a "Nazi" list. I'm German so no I'm not bashing :rolleyes:

We got stuck with $3k worth of MSD boxes last year 2nd day to singapore all CC info checked out even the 3 digit code on the back. I even held it an extra day.

Another customer who is short 48.00 in parts due to a supplier did a $2200 Pay pal charge back after the second part of the order shipped last Friday. I called & he said he would reverse & didn't. I spent Sunday doing a pay pal claim with tracking #'s.
That will tie up $2200 for 30 days.

When we moved back in April I had a nice suprise. People knowing we would be shut down did over $5k in charge backs on pay pal in the 10 day period we would be shut down. Parts recieved & waited until the day we closed & did charge backs.
When we got back up 3 weeks later pay pal said we had 10 days to respond & that was it.
There are people who are reading this on the board & laughing. Believe me I have your names written down. Gaskets in Canada & parts thru the U.S.
I'm just waiting to meet you at an event.

You wonder why I stop sending free parts.Wonder why it is hard for us to keep everything in stock?
How about the famous I didn't recieve this in my order?
95% out there are honest it's the other 5% that kills our trust we had years ago.

Phil you are correct I don't charge you when you call up & say I need this asap. There are a few guys out there who you can ship the part out in 3 minutes at the end of the day & know you will not have to chase them down.
It's not that we don't know what you owe us. I have a folder 1.5" thick with debts that I doubt will ever be paid.Everyone gets in a situation once in a while. Katrina was the last big event.

You will never see me hounding any one for $ on this site or anywhere else.
We get 8 calls a day from the same person hounding us. How are we suppose to ship you when we are on the phone with you?

I'm done ranting but I will get a NAZI list mass e-mailed here when we are where we need to be. I guess you think vendors do not talk & we are against each other. It couldn't be further from the truth.We send you to other vendors when we do not have it & they do the same because it is about helping the customer. This NAZI list is just about helping the vendors & narrowing the 5% down.

I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA BRIAN , BRIAN HAS ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR ME EVEN AFTER GETTING TWO FULL DASHES CRUSHED IN SHIPPING , I CALLED HIM RIGHT AWAY AND FINALLY GOT A PERFECT ONE , WHEN I NEED A PART HE IS THERE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULDN'T HAVE MY GN IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM , NOT FOR NOTHING BUT SOMETIMES THE CUSTOMER SHOULD SHOW SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AS WELL INSTEAD OF FREAKIN OUT AND CRYING ON THE BOARD ABOUT IT LIKE YOUR 10YRS OLD THINGS HAPPEN WORK IT LIKE AN ADULT AND BE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT BRIAN IS ALL ABOUT .

hope i'm not on any list

BWEAVY FOR THE WIN!!!!

Let's be serious, if an a-hole is always looking for a break and has the nerve to publically bitch about what he views is "wrong", then he deserves to be laughed at and have all his shameless, break-seeking history put on display:D