gbody owners location map

tuggy24g

Hello guys I just wanted to share with you a map I made for gbody owners. All you have to do is type in your location in the search box and hit search. Then your location will pop up and fill out the box that pop up. Then hit place and your done!
Gbody owners (38 markers placed)

Why would anyone waste the time on rusted, clapped out old East coast heaps? :confused: :eek:

NC has the most buicks, hands down!!

Are you kidding???

I see em on the road just when I'm goin to work even!!!:p

Couple nice GN's, a few T's and have seen several na Regal's out on the Istate this summer so far. Just saw a faded and sorta clapped out t-top GN a week ago. The things are everywhere here!!!:cool:;)

Not that I'd be advertising their exact whereabout's or anything tho!:eek:

Not a well thought plan guys .. I have a rather large car collection & i would never pin point thier location.. Less then 30 seconds with a tow truck and you car is gone .. Sorry jmo

[QUOT
E=TurboTGuy;2850910]Why would anyone waste the time on rusted, clapped out old East coast heaps? :confused: :eek:[/QUOTE]
hello; I guess I fall in that category. It wasn't always so as the New England's life for a car can be hazardous. Of course there are those with the means that the weather doesn't matter. IMO Who cares as it's there car and there money.
IBBY

[QUOT
E=TurboTGuy;2850910]Why would anyone waste the time on rusted, clapped out old East coast heaps? :confused: :eek:
hello; I guess I fall in that category. It wasn't always so as the New England's life for a car can be hazardous. Of course there are those with the means that the weather doesn't matter. IMO Who cares as it's there car and there money.
IBBY[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, Francis.

I said it in jest.......;)

i don't understand how posting your location on this map will cause your car to get stolen.... do you ever drive your car or is it hidden under an oak tree with a camouflage tarp over it?
if someone wants to steal your car there just going to follow you home when your out driving it and come back later when your at work.....

there is a 87 GN that sits outside a house on a major road here in St. Pete. I think it might be his dd. It has beed parked outside of his house for atleast 10 years. i'm suprised it hasn't been jacked.

i drive the **** out of my gn and i live in st. pete fl if anyone wants to come steal it. i also have a numbers matching 69 396 camaro and a C5 vette... any takers?
i don't however take it to the mall, walmart, or the grocery store. i only take it to polaces that i can keep an eye on it.

I can be there on the 28th. Please leave keys under the mats as I will need to bring two other drivers. What did you say your address was again?:D

i drive the **** out of my gn and i live in st. pete fl if anyone wants to come steal it. i also have a numbers matching 69 396 camaro and a C5 vette... any takers?
i don't however take it to the mall, walmart, or the grocery store. i only take it to polaces that i can keep an eye on it.

I'll take the C5........only if its a 00' or newer though :p

i don't understand how posting your location on this map will cause your car to get stolen.... do you ever drive your car or is it hidden under an oak tree with a camouflage tarp over it?
if someone wants to steal your car there just going to follow you home when your out driving it and come back later when your at work.....

there is a 87 GN that sits outside a house on a major road here in St. Pete. I think it might be his dd. It has beed parked outside of his house for atleast 10 years. i'm suprised it hasn't been jacked.

LOL! That's kinda what I was thinking. I drive mine a LOT. If someone wants it, they can come give taking it a whirl. I've got good insurance through Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, Walther & Mossberg with a nice amount of extra coverage provided by Hagerty if the aforementioned don't cover it.