Gauging Interest....Sumped Stock Tank, A Few Factory Lines, and a Set Of Door Bumpers

DoWork

Just wondering if anyone might have any interest in this. It is a Stock GN tank with a sump welded on it. Did not leak at all. Top of the tank is spotless, but the bottom would need to be sanded/painted as it does have a bit of minor bubbling on the sides of the sump. I DO NOT have a stock fuel pump hanger to include with this. I would also rather not ship it, but would be willing to if the buyer would want to pay shipping. Not really 100% sure what its worth, but shoot me an offer, maybe I'll jump on it. I can get some pics uploaded later tonight if there is interest in it.

Also, I have the two smaller lines that go from under the backseat area to the top of the tank. They are in good shape.

I have a complete set of door bumpers. They were pulled of my car this weekend and I would say they are driver quality. They WOULD need to be retaped.

Next is a set of front wheel moldings. These are also takeoffs from my car. I feel as if they would need to be refinshed due to some chipping from rocks and other road crap hitting the rear of them.

As I said earlier, pics avalible upon request. My fiance has the camera at work right now, so I can get them tonight after 6ish central time. All parts are being sold on a "make an offer" basis. I mostly just want to get this crap out of my garage, and I figure SOMEONE could use it. I have a hard time throwing GN parts in the trash.....it just feels wrong lol. Plus, I could really use some cash to finish up my fuel system and get my car back on the road :D

Thanks for looking!
-Todd

I forgot to add that I would POSSIBLY be interested in a trade, be it full or partial. LMK what you got!

Pics of the tank are on the way. I have to download software for our new camera, its almost done.

As for location, I am in Wausau WI.

Ok, sorry about the wait, I had to get my little guy to sleep.

Heres the pics of the tank. The rust on the bottom of the sump is only surface. I brushed the living crap out of it tonight with a wire brush.

101_0040.jpg

101_0038.jpg

101_0036.jpg

101_0035.jpg

101_0039.jpg

Also, I would recommend that the tank be flushed before you use it. There was a bit of junk in my pre-pump filter.

Heres some pics of the wheel moldings:
CarStuff037.jpg

CarStuff035.jpg

Pictures of the chips:
CarStuff036.jpg

CarStuff038.jpg

AND, I forgot that the DS has a small dent in it. It isnt really all that noticable, and I would venture to guess that it would be easily repaired prior to paint. These are GN moldings, not painted chrome ones.

PLEASE NOTE: I did get a pm on the wheel moldings. I am only posting these pictures as a "just in case" thing, plus, I want to be 100% and upfront with the parts I am offering.

Also, the wetness you see around the filler neck in the first pic is WATER. I had this leaning up against my garage last night and I guess my tarp leaked when it rained.

I just learned that the door belts are NOT OE. I guess they are reproductions. I just wanted to put that out there.

At any rate, BUMP!